My teams Easter Building Comp. entry :)

Firstly, I would love to congratulate all the 5 winners. Good job, You guys done an amazing Job. With @Grans Grass Houses, were spectacular and creative. @Gooses build with those beautiful Egg Hot air balloon. Absolutely breathtaking, and @Kurts Hobbit house. @Missilences Team build, Loved the Bunnyzilla cage. And much more entries.

Me and my team also built, but didn’t place. It’s such a shame to just throw this out on private so i decided to showcase it. I just truly am proud of my team and this build. Im so proud of you @*JulieSings* @#Rainbow @Pyreon I’m happy we pulled such amazing build, It’s not always about winning that’s important. It’s persevering and the memories that constructed this place.
The memories and the lessons we learn are much more valuable than money, and i’m glad that we made such amazing memories here. I hope everyone reading this can feel our joy and fun building this realm :)

Comments

• YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Good job guys claps*
  • I think its kinda unfair since for valentine a legit factory won how does that deserve 500k.AND THEN THIS DOESNT WIN???this is amazing
  • Night_WingNight_Wing Member
    edited May 2020

I think its kinda unfair since for valentine a legit factory won how does that deserve 500k.AND THEN THIS DOESNT WIN???this is amazing

Firstly Id like to congratulate Enki and my everyone who built something breathtaking and priceless and made Cubic castles a better place by building.

However Dear DivaDaDiva09
    Valentine and Easter are two different themes and events And in valentine we did not had alot of builds tho, So there were only few creative builds am sorry to say this but I bet you to find me a better build in valentine contest than the factory I built and its really inappropriate and wrong to disgrace a build i mean its hard for me to see such hate because I put alot of effort and hardwork building something. i have already heard enough from such haters(Who cant do anything creative by themselves and just Comments on other people builds and creates useless drama) I mean dont come to me fussing about why I’ve won. And why did I even make a factory. I mean i can build whatever in the world I want and on the other hand I didn’t pick myself to be 1st. Well all I can say is keep moaning behind your screens and do nothing by urself. To be honest I never took contests as some sort of competition or something nor had desire to win cubits. As Enki stated Building is all about creating priceless memories and having fun.I am sorry people I had to say all of this cuz I’ve heard enough.I didn’t mean to offend anyone so sorry on my behalf

-Regards
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    You and your team did a beautiful job Enki. Yours was on my list but I'm not the only judge so sometimes that's just how it goes.

Can we please keep this on topic of Enki showing off his build and not starting drama? I would hate to have to close the discussion and keep people from being able to show their appreciation for what was built here.
  • Very fantasy like. I love this Enki! :D
  • You and your team did a beautiful job Enki. Yours was on my list but I'm not the only judge so sometimes that's just how it goes.

Can we please keep this on topic of Enki showing off his build and not starting drama? I would hate to have to close the discussion and keep people from being able to show their appreciation for what was built here.

And Am deeply sorry Enki for creating this Discussion into some sort of Drama, Its sole purpose was supposed to showcase your builds.
  • Jaw dropping. Its amazing! O_O
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited May 2020
    I'm a little sad that we didn't place but what matters is that we had fun building together! I love our team's connection, you guys are very precious to me and I would do anything for you!!! <3
  • You and your team did a beautiful job Enki. Yours was on my list but I'm not the only judge so sometimes that's just how it goes.

I like how you call her a he lol
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited May 2020

You and your team did a beautiful job Enki. Yours was on my list but I'm not the only judge so sometimes that's just how it goes.

Enki is a he.

Amazing job Enki to you and to the whole team. Your build was one of my favorites I got see. It is a spectacular build and I am happy you decided to showcase this amazing build for everyone to see. :)
  • Liberated said:

Enki is a he.

Amazing job Enki to you and to the whole team. Your build was one of my favorites I got see. It is a spectacular build and I am happy you decided to showcase this amazing build for everyone to see. :)
    I always thought he is a she for what i have known , and it doesn't matter , good job !