Asking token systematic

Hello, so i want to ask about token systematic. Tokens will appear in my inventory every 24 hours since I login each, or every what hour tokens will appear ?

For example I logged in my account yesterday at 09.00am in my country timezone, so the tokens will appear again at 09.00am tomorrow, or it depend on cubic castles timezone ?

Please anyone who knows the systematic help me to explain the token rules. Because i got confuse.

Comments

• BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    From my understanding, the rollover time is 22:00 cc time.
    You should gain a token if you log on after that time.

I Could be wrong.
  • edited May 2016
    BJDware said:

From my understanding, the rollover time is 22:00 cc time.
    You should gain a token if you log on after that time.

I Could be wrong.

Well thank you for your responses sir. And 1 more another questions is, I have 4 alt accounts, when the update came on May 3, i got 2 tokens on Leo account, and 2 others tokens on A and B account.

But at May 4, I only got 1 token on A account, and I checked on Leo and B account is not appear the tokens anymore.

I have read @SirKewberth post about the tokens, that only one of my alt account will get the token. But i still confuse about the rollover systematic scheme.
    CosmicCow said:

Okay this has been updated so that only one of your alts will get the token. The oldest user you have that logged in the last day.

And today is May 5 in my country. The token will appear in which account ? Leo or A ?

My main account is Leo, A and B is my alt account.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited May 2016
    CosmicCow said:

Daily tokens are officially active. Here is how they work.

Each day at around 22:00 Cubic Time, tokens will be handed out to everyone who logged in within the past 24 hours.

CosmicCow said:

Okay this has been updated so that only one of your alts will get the token. The oldest user you have that logged in the last day.

Any further questions can be asked here:
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/2798/daily-token
This discussion has been closed.