Being able to tag your friends!

Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
Hello there,
Well, I am suggesting a new way to be able to recognise your friends. That could be useful when your friends change name and you don't want to bother them by asking who they are. It could be seen by your friend list. Example: Professional Killer (Prof), or something similar. Also, it could help when the moderators you have added on your friends list, are cloaked and you don't want to disturb them or to break their cloak by asking who they are.
That was my suggestion. Please comment below if you liked it, or not.
Thanks for your time!

Comments

• I didn't like it sorry :c
  • 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    so basiclly, client-side friend name changing???!?!?!!? I LOVE IT!!!!!!
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator

I didn't like it sorry :c

It's okay :).
    719matmat said:

so basiclly, client-side friend name changing???!?!?!!? I LOVE IT!!!!!!

Haha, thank you. It's not really name changing, you could just add a tag next to their name, saying who they are.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited May 2016
    Well the friend list could use a lot of tweaks and changes. And this could be one of them.
    It would be productive to add the suggested feature, as many people do change their names.

So i'd be all in for an editable nickname system. ( Quite like how steam works ).
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    edited May 2016
    Wurfino said:

Oh, you mean you can add nicknames to their names? It's a great idea and less confusion when someone changes his/her name.

Yeah, kinda! Thank you C:

BJDware said:

Well the friend list could use a lot of tweaks and changes. And this could be one of them.
    It would be productive to add the suggested feature, as many people do change their names.

So i'd be all in for an editable nickname system. ( Quite like how steam works ).

Yes, sort of an editable nickname system as you stated. Thank you very much for the feedback!