Flying in overworld.

I believe this has been here from someone already, but I'm too lazy to check.
When my game crashes (which is very often, but I don't wanna create another discussion about it), I'm being thrown into overworld, that wouldn't be a big problem though, if I could stop flying. I'm just flying through the entire overworld, trying to find a lobby which I can enter, which is really hard. Please repair it.

Comments

• Click on the over world map icon, and scroll through the over world until you find a lobby, click it and see if that resets you. Otherwise try to teleport to a friend in the lobby.
  • JuIius said:

Click on the over world map icon, and scroll through the over world until you find a lobby, click it and see if that resets you. Otherwise try to teleport to a friend in the lobby.

It puts me on the ground, but when I try to move, I start flying again
  • Contact support
  • Have you tried to use another device to play the game?
  • edited May 2020

Have you tried to use another device to play the game?

What kind of answer is that. Are you telling me to switch device because of a game bug?
  • It was a suggestion, but seen like this... Ok yeah you're right :/
  • You can contact with the support

https://www.cubiccastles.com/contact.html

I did. They told me that I should avoid crowded realms, so I'd avoid being thrown into overworld. That wasn't even my issue..
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    But did you fix it?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited May 2020
    -LexXi- said:

What kind of answer is that. Are you telling me to switch device because of a game bug?
    yes, a device can be most of the time also a problem ALSO WITH THIS YES

and i get your frustration, but reacting with that kind of answer isnt really needed
  • Drakay said:

But did you fix it?

Nope
  • -LexXi- said:

yes, a device can be most of the time also a problem ALSO WITH THIS YES

and i get your frustration, but reacting with that kind of answer isnt really needed
    What do you mean?
  • Let's see, according to the screenshots it seems that you use the mobile. Many of us agree that this is the device where the game works the worst. So I suggested that you use another device. Anyway if the problem continues talk to support again. Tell them they already tried to help you but the solution doesn't work for you. And let them try something else.