Pen's Yard Rentals vs Juky Rentals

Juky Rentals has opened recently, but it has turned very popular in a short time. It is very big and has lots of deco. It's a beautiful place!
The question now is: do you think it will become better than Pen's Yard Rentals?

Comments

• Yes , but for those who don't want extreme lag we can choose pen's
  • TonguelessTongueless Member
    edited April 2020
    I prefer pens, no matter what.
  • edited April 2020
    There is no comparison between the two as each focuses on something different. Pens focuses on short term rentals and Juky focuses on long term rentals. In a sense Juky is a successor to Whim's Community Market. Both Pen's and Whim's coexisted with different target audiences in mind. Why make it a competition?
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I agree with Coral, the shops serve a very different purpose. Pen's shop and my shop both did well at the same time for over a year so I'm sure Juky's and Pen's can continue their success as well. No need to turn it into a competition or turn it in to a popularity contest of voting.
  • There's no point in comparing them whatsoever!
    They're both completely different places and have different purposes, as Coral and Whim said. It's not "which will become better" because that is a very irrelevant question.
  • There is no comparison between the two as each focuses on something different. Pens focuses on short term rentals and Juky focuses on long term rentals. In a sense Juky is a successor to Whim's Community Market. Both Pen's and Whim's coexisted with different target audiences in mind. Why make it a competition?

I'm absolutely right. They are diferents and fantastic places! We don't have to choose one. They are both good at what they do.
  • There is no comparison between the two as each focuses on something different. Pens focuses on short term rentals and Juky focuses on long term rentals. In a sense Juky is a successor to Whim's Community Market. Both Pen's and Whim's coexisted with different target audiences in mind. Why make it a competition?

I'm absolutely right. They are diferents and fantastic places! We don't have to choose one. They are both good at what they do.
    I wanted to say "I agree", not "I'm right". Sorry _:)
  • What I mean is that they are both different places with different functions. Of course they can coexist at the same time without being a competition! Everything should be like this.I'm glad both places exist :D