<b class="Bold">How to make songs with note blocks</b>

PlayerPlayer Member
edited April 2020 in Community
There's been people asking me how to make songs using note blocks so I'll explain it as simple as possible on this discussion..

Before you start your song:

-song has to only be playing 1 note at a time.
-song can't have notes that 'hold' onto a note.
-how long is your song? Is it going to cost too much?
-is your song a FAST song or a S L O W song?
-is it high pitch or low pitch?

Fast songs like megalovania for example, would use a car because a Qbee walking simply wouldn't be able to keep up with the song. Slow songs like Bohemian Rhapsody wouldn't use a car because it's a slow song and works alot better with a Qbee just walking.

Pitch

The pitch of a song means how high (right end of the piano) or low (left end of the piano) the notes are. 1 note on its own would be the lowest pitch, like the bottom of the piano. 2 notes would be one pitch higher and finally 3 would be the highest. I call the lowest (note)1, medium (note)2 and highest (note)3

How to make a song?

The simplest way to make a song would be to go on YouTube, and search '(Song Name) on Piano Easy' and find one that uses just one note at a time and then figure wether you would use a car or not.

transferring the notes

Now you either write the notes down, copy them from an alternate screen or switch tabs so that you can copy the song into cubic castles with note blocks . If you don't know which note is which find a website/image that shows you that.

I really hope this helps and I really want to see more people making songs in-game. If you're struggling to make a song or want to know if it's possible comment here and I'll answer asap. If you can't find note blocks, find the shop 'Note Blocks' in the lobby, me and *Lethanity* sell note blocks 6c each.

Thanks for reading :P

Comments