Share shareable stuff... win exciting prizes!

Comments

• Cubic Castles: Powering imagination!
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    Cubic Castles: IT'S FREE!!!
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I wanted to participate, too :)

Love escape rooms? Try Ophelia Space Station for a Sci-Fi adventure.

And it has Space Treadmills.

Wish you could visit a place in real life? Why not build a fantasy version and visit it virtually?

• ImNotProImNotPro Member
    edited May 2020
    Have you ever wanted to farm and make profit by selling your crops? Well you can!

• Hans'Hans' Member
    edited May 2020
    The lobby is the only place in Cubic Castles where you can find a platform of invisible blocks, and play with the perspective! It's just fun to see!!!
  • KewbinKewbin Member
    Build a farm... or a race track... or even better, combine these two into one!

Fetus Farms Raceway

• @Kewbin Epic
  • Cafe De TernoCafe De Terno Member
    edited May 2020
    Build your own shop with a big variety of itens, grow and be the richest person!

• Kewbin said:

Fetus Farms Raceway

Teach me how you did that xD
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Kewbin said:

Fetus Farms Raceway

That's pretty fun.. Would be a nice feature to allow the game to spit that kind of thing out for people.
  • Kewbin said:

Fetus Farms Raceway

That's pretty fun.. Would be a nice feature to allow the game to spit that kind of thing out for people.
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    These amazing builds by *Beaveristic*!

• Kewbin said:

Fetus Farms Raceway

In game recorder maybe ?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer

Kewbin said:

Fetus Farms Raceway

In game recorder maybe ?
    I was thinking more like a full realm screenshot button... but of course as usual no end to the list of things to be added/done so... Just speculating out loud. I have too much to do already really.
  • Kewbin said:

Fetus Farms Raceway

+1 i do agree, Like a map thing for the realm. And maybe see if any player and his place, That would be cool

• CubicCubic Member
    edited May 2020
    [BN] said:

Cubic Castles: Powering imagination!

Don't you think that's a bit copyright of Roblox xD
    himohima said:

Kewbin said:

Fetus Farms Raceway

+1 i do agree, Like a map thing for the realm. And maybe see if any player and his place, That would be cool

One of the issues though is that while this works well for this particular realm, a lot of realms don't have a landscape layout where you get a nice view from above. So it wouldn't work in just any realm.

• Question:If more than one screenshot of ours get picked , do we can win multiple ?
    Nobody wins based on screenshots picked. As I stated in the original post, winners are picked randomly for participating. It's NOT a best screenshot contest.
  • The Skyscraper
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    Build an amazing parkour to compete with your friends!!
    edited May 2020
    I played around with adding a sky cam screenshot feature...

Here's a result from one of space fetus's realms...

Still some fog issues... kinda works.

• xX_ThundahxX_Thundah Member
    edited May 2020

I played around with adding a sky cam screenshot feature...

nice :D!

• I played around with adding a sky cam screenshot feature...

Would be a really cool feature to allow us take a full screen ;)
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Oh wow..... i love to see that feature in the game.
  • Wow! That's so cool!
    Tweaked version... no fog on items... Maybe could somehow change the floor.. not sure...

• I don't see the difference help-
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    [BN] said:

I don't see the difference help-

Its to do with the items, you notice better when zooming. A lot of the decorations in the first one have been greyed out due to fog leaving these grey patches. The second one is much sharper because all fog is gone.
  • KewbinKewbin Member
    Challenge your friends to a race! Who will be the fastest one?

This discussion has been closed.