Attractor perk ain't attracting pet kennels that you mine

Title says it all. Why does attractor perk not attract mined pet kennels to you?

Comments

• It also doesnt attract clanstones
  • Why doesn't the 10% chance of double things coming from mining work on pets either D:

jk
  • This is on purpose. It doesn’t work on clanstones either. I’m pretty sure it’s there as a safety feature. Say for whatever reason somebody has perm and is stealing all of your pets, but they’re not attracted the guy so you have a bigger chance to grab it? Idk.
  • JuIius said:

This is on purpose. It doesn’t work on clanstones either. I’m pretty sure it’s there as a safety feature. Say for whatever reason somebody has perm and is stealing all of your pets, but they’re not attracted the guy so you have a bigger chance to grab it? Idk.

So, imagine someone was robbing you and you'd want to mine your pets, they would drop away from you, too, so the scammer could also take them sooner. Idk if u understood me rn
  • JuIius said:

This is on purpose. It doesn’t work on clanstones either. I’m pretty sure it’s there as a safety feature. Say for whatever reason somebody has perm and is stealing all of your pets, but they’re not attracted the guy so you have a bigger chance to grab it? Idk.

I basically just said, that it could go the same other way
  • Player said:

Why doesn't the 10% chance of double things coming from mining work on pets either D:

jk

Of course it doesnt work eith pets and other expencive items for economu reasons yada yada but it seriously pisses me off the fact that it doesn't work with mineable blocks in the mines...like seriously it's been this buggy for the past years and it just makes me soooo soooo angry.
  • JuIius said:

I think items DO NOT despawn if they are not attracted to you. For example: If you turn off attractor and mine 500 dirt, the 500 floating dirt on the ground will never despawn. So since pets don't work with the attractor perk they never despawn.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    That's actually a good safety feature
  • Why did i get a notification I didn't even comment on this
  • [BN] said:

Why did i get a notification I didn't even comment on this

Dunno, maybe fate?