Close

CubicCubic Member
edited September 2021 in Help Requests
Close

Comments

• Make sure someone who has permission is present in the realm so if it ever happens they can assist you. :D
  • CubicCubic Member

Make sure someone who has permission is present in the realm so if it ever happens they can assist you. :D

Well im at Jukys so that's never really a problem, but it's still a nuicense when it does happen
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited April 2020
    Only mine one vend at a time. If you mine more the chance of c being glitched is very high.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    It can happen in any realm or room with rentals. Collecting your cubits after you pull each vend helps lower your chances and if it does happen you lose less. I also found that people that remove vends from above or at the edge of their permed area had a higher risk of having that happen. It would be nice if we could collect cubits without them flying everywhere.
  • CubicCubic Member

It can happen in any realm or room with rentals. Collecting your cubits after you pull each vend helps lower your chances and if it does happen you lose less. I also found that people that remove vends from above or at the edge of their permed area had a higher risk of having that happen. It would be nice if we could collect cubits without them flying everywhere.

Yes! Maybe mine the vend and your c goes straight into your inventory?
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I would love to see something where you can remove the cubits without having to mine the vend. Same with tip pigs so you can withdraw a certain amount without having to pull everything out and have cubits flying.
  • CubicCubic Member
    Bump it happened again, do you lose c?