Realm not appearing in the Door Link menu

Ed  Ed Game Moderator
edited April 2020 in Bug Reports
I don't know if there are others affected by this but most of my realms won't appear in the link menu. That is mainly because the link doesn't have an exact searches tab and doesn't work with 2 letter names. I've tried searching for the word "Ed's" but a blank screen pops up. I know there are probably not that many people affected by this but whenever you have time could you look for a fix? Perhaps allow 2 letter search or even 1 or just add an exact search tab to the Link menu? @SirKewberth

Comments

• What realm where you gonna try Search
  • Yeh i couldn't search some realms
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    Player said:

What realm where you gonna try Search

Ed's Mall
  • Ed said:

Player said:

Ed's Mall
    If you search 'Ed's Mall' in the lobby it works i don't know if that helps. If not try searching key words like 'Mall'. Or if you want to purely flex on all of us, temporarily change the realm name to something the system will pickup, link the door, then change it back to Ed's Mall. Never used link doors and don't understand how they work there's just a few ideas I made based on assumptions..
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    Player said:

Ed said:

Player said:

Ed's Mall
    If you search 'Ed's Mall' in the lobby it works i don't know if that helps. If not try searching key words like 'Mall'. Or if you want to purely flex on all of us, temporarily change the realm name to something the system will pickup, link the door, then change it back to Ed's Mall. Never used link doors and don't understand how they work there's just a few ideas I made based on assumptions..
    Already did that as a quick fix but I don't want to have to do it every time someone needs to link a door. And it works in the lobby because the bumper has the exact search feature which door links don't have
  • -JZ--JZ- Member
    i am having the same problem, my starter realm is called "JZ's Realm". You are not able to search the realm in the search bumper. But i have some realms that start from JZ's too, such as JZ's Storage, JZ's Workshop, you can search these but not my starter realm.
  • I can't find my old realm Temple Of Friendship for some reason
  • -JZ- said:

i am having the same problem, my starter realm is called "JZ's Realm". You are not able to search the realm in the search bumper. But i have some realms that start from JZ's too, such as JZ's Storage, JZ's Workshop, you can search these but not my starter realm.

For whatever reason if you type the world "Realm" into the search box, the search fails. Even though every realm name automatically has the name realm in it........ It's been like this since lobbies where released. @SirKewberth
  • Iv tried searching for 3 letters and lower with links and have the same problem