Its been years since I last played and I dont remember my password

Does anyone know anyway I can get it back? I tried the support but it doesn't work

Comments

• qbee vampireqbee vampire Member
    edited April 2020
    provide name , date when that account was register , level
  • To who? You? Why would I do that
  • provide name , date when that account was register , level

Why would I do that?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Open a support ticket. Assuming you have the same email they can reset it. But if you have the email you should be able to reset it in game. If you never registered an email the old acct is probably not recoverable.

Why would I do that?
    I helped my cousin get back old account and support asked him those , support need to verify whether the account is yours
  • Open a support ticket. Assuming you have the same email they can reset it. But if you have the email you should be able to reset it in game. If you never registered an email the old acct is probably not recoverable.

I'm trying to access this account that I'm on rn, I just dont remember the password, can I use my new email?

Why would I do that?
    I helped my cousin get back old account and support asked him those , support need to verify whether the account is yours
    Can I just tell the support that I trying to access this current acc of mine and that I could use a new email?
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

provide name , date when that account was register , level

Why would I do that?
    Can I just tell the support that I trying to access this current acc of mine and that I could use a new email?
    You can use a new email when opening a support ticket but will need the original one to recover it.