You can buy the event bumper from the store now!

Thank you Kewberth.

Comments

• SarcoSarco Member
    What is its purpose? I havent been on :p
  • I’m not paying 25k for that .-.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited April 2020
    Next time do bedrock :o (of course if possible ...... why not :P and set an official sign/sticker to prove that the realm is official , cause i have always coveting to get the block , it looks very cute :Q ......)

ignore that , thank you Kewberth !
  • I forgot, what was that block again?
  • I forgot, what was that block again?

If you mean bedrock , the one in the blue course :)

If you mean event bumper , it's a guest bumper with unlimited guest count

• Sarco said:

Guest bumper with unlimited space for events.
  • 'Dragon' said:

Sarco said:

*1000 people limited
  • 25,000! That's a bit extravagant.
  • Tyndale said:

'Dragon' said:

Sarco said:

*1000 people limited
    Oh is it limited to 1000?

25,000! That's a bit extravagant.

Not really.
  • 'Dragon' said:

Tyndale said:

'Dragon' said:

Sarco said:

*1000 people limited

Not really.
    Take into account that the regular bumper holds 100 people, and that’s what? 1k?
  • JuIius said:

'Dragon' said:

Tyndale said:

'Dragon' said:

Sarco said:

*1000 people limited

Not really.
    Take into account that the regular bumper holds 100 people, and that’s what? 1k?
    There are many other store packs more extravagant than this , 25k to make your ' own ' event is fair
  • JuIius said:

'Dragon' said:

Tyndale said:

'Dragon' said:

Sarco said:

*1000 people limited

Not really.
    That’s meant for general shops and realms, the event bumper is for rare events and occasions.
  • Next time do bedrock :o (of course if possible ...... why not :P and set an official sign/sticker to prove that the realm is official , cause i have always coveting to get the block , it looks very cute :Q ......)

ignore that , thank you Kewberth !

Yes
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    As the description says... this is a very specific block recommended for expert players and really only for people who intend to hold large events. It's not something we expect or even want all players to use. I made it available because there are some players that do want this but it really should be the rare person that needs/wants to buy an event block. That is why it's priced high.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I can't make bedrock available. Even if I made a special "official realm" block... the thing about bedrock is it's not mine-able. So you could place it but never mine it again.
  • Alv'Alv' Member

I can't make bedrock available. Even if I made a special "official realm" block... the thing about bedrock is it's not mine-able. So you could place it but never mine it again.

Oh wow, what about the one at Cubic Town Center?? ( Around fountain )
  • I can't make bedrock available. Even if I made a special "official realm" block... the thing about bedrock is it's not mine-able. So you could place it but never mine it again.

Use bomb maybe ?
  • I can't make bedrock available. Even if I made a special "official realm" block... the thing about bedrock is it's not mine-able. So you could place it but never mine it again.

Use bomb maybe ?
    lol

Use bomb maybe ?
    no that destroys the whole point of bedrock

Use bomb maybe ?
    lol

Use bomb maybe ?
    Maybe, you can use a Nuke
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    MEEPYZ said:

Use bomb maybe ?
    lol

Use bomb maybe ?
    Maybe, you can use a Nuke
    You will destroy the realm ((facepalm

First thing we need to know why bedrock is other than normal block , why it was designed as unmineable

First thing we need to know why bedrock is other than normal block , why it was designed as unmineable
    It was for certain puzzles in the adventure mode where I needed players to be able to mine some but not all blocks.
  • So when we will get that legendary cone of shame for april fool / virus update ? It's for either healty care or prank
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

So when we will get that legendary cone of shame for april fool / virus update ? It's for either healty care or prank

Been in the files for years, 10K bet on that it will not be released on either of the two
  • lucaaa795 said:

So when we will get that legendary cone of shame for april fool / virus update ? It's for either healty care or prank

Been in the files for years, 10K bet on that it will not be released on either of the two
    Don't see why couldn't it be released tho , i know devs create something but never release them , but cone of shame just a wearable , and why we can't have it ?
  • Boko!Boko! Member

Use bomb maybe ?
    Nope, It might not