Banned?

so my friend Acrx’ let me try his scythe and Then my phone died and when i got back on to give his scythe back i was lagging so i logged out and now it says i’m banned for 17 days?

Comments

• He probably report ya for scamming xd ya probally gonna have to wait the 17 days or fill a
    Support ticket telling the situation
  • I filled out a ticket, but it was completely accidental and horrible timing i was just about to return it to him and then it said i was banned
  • Well good luck getting unbanned that is if they believe ya story xd
  • alright, thank you :)
  • No problem xd
  • i literally cannot believe that my phone died and now i’m banned... ugh i hope that i get unbanned so i can give his scythe back
  • Ye sad ya probally lost ya friend cause he probably won't believe ya rip
  • yeah :/
  • and the thing is THERE WERE NO MODS AND THERE WAS NO PROBABLE REASON TO BAN ME
  • Wow. i’m glad whatever mod that banned me is happy with a ban with no evidence
  • YOU’RE GREAT AT YOUR JOB
  • okay sorry for getting mad, but for real can a mod or someone reply?
  • Just contact support ant they should deal with it, tell them you'll return it
  • alright but doesn’t support take hours to respond?
  • Mods are unable to ban for 17 days. You where banned by an admin.
  • so i was banned for 17 days for an unknown reason? because i’ve already talked to acrx and everything and we’re trying to figure it out because he didn’t report me or anything
  • and it sucks because he can’t get his scythe back for 17 days so he sent a support ticket an asking why i was banned or something and i sent one too
  • Maybe you where banned for something else.
  • that could be a possibility, I haven’t done anything that would be worth a 17 day ban but
  • so acrx’ said he talked to whim and she couldn’t do anything and doesn’t know any admins that could’ve banned me so i have to wait until the weekend is over until mabz comes back
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited April 2020
    That's not what I said. The admins can ban you for however many days they choose and only ban when they receive a report so someone reported you. I did say that I sent support a message asking about it but that it might take a couple of days because it's the weekend.

Also, please read the forum rules, you multiposted more than anyone I've ever seen in one discussion.

Closing because you really shouldn't create discussions about being banned. That should be handled privately between you and support.
This discussion has been closed.