A gift of cubits to players older than 3 years

I would always play the game but I would have problems trading I would love a gift of 20k cubits for playing this game most my childhood

Comments

• Mmm i dont think that would be fair
  • Why would anyone give you 20k if you have had cubits in the past but couldn't trade, that means you won't be able to make anything from them still
  • This would ruin the economy and the point of grinding. Like what Drakay said, it wouldnt be fair to those who work hard to earn or bought cubits
  • But don't level 10+ people get 7k cubits every Christmas?
  • SarcoSarco Member
    All the alts i made years ago will finally come into play lmao
  • Do I get 100k for playing for 5 and a half years?

• What about someone who played for 5 years and 10 months
  • edited April 2020
    People who have been in the game longer have been supporting longer, of course.
    But, the people who are in the game now are still supporting it and keeping it alive! We're all equal. -1
  • I’ve played this game 5 years
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I would rather get a gift of blocks or building resources lol. Building contributes to the game much more than 20k cubits would, and would mess it up a lot less than a huge influx of currency.
  • I would rather get a gift of blocks or building resources lol. Building contributes to the game much more than 20k cubits would, and would mess it up a lot less than a huge influx of currency.

I agree.

• What about a mini placeable statue that can't leave your starter realm with a number of the years you've played, and each update they hand them out alongside the update to people who have been here for that amounts of years?
  • Player said:

What about a mini placeable statue that can't leave your starter realm with a number of the years you've played, and each update they hand them out alongside the update to people who have been here for that amounts of years?

I haven’t used my starter realm in 4 years
  • -2 cause 2 is a 2222
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Make your own cubits. Back in my day there were so few opportunities, no vends, no real farming, fewer items to trade.
    Start small, with ores. In no time you'll have 20k. Quit being lazy
  • Kn1ght4nd3r50nKn1ght4nd3r50n Member, Game Moderator
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    no -1 if this would be done the whole cc economy will be going down, i would agree on some kind of item to show your dedication, but it would need to be placable, but unbreakable and only be able to be picked up by the player only so impossible