Post - Easter Builder Pack?

SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
So I see a lot of complaints where people want more pastel and rainbow blocks in larger quantities to build as they feel the quantities on those blocks are too limited for building.

I'm open to maybe adding a pack with 50 of each type for a limited time. Specifically it would have...

blue green checker wallpaper
Yellow orange checker wallpaper
Striped wallpaper
Pastel pink stripes
pastel purple stripes
Pastel blue stripes
Pastel green stripes
pastel yellow stripes
red rainbow
orange rainbow
yellow rainbow
green rainbow
blue rainbow
purple rainbow

Maybe 2500c

I'm not sure how generally acceptable this idea is so I'm adding a vote to see what people think...

Comments

• Also how many blocks would be in each pack?
  • JedeeJedee Member
    edited April 2020
    2500c price is sounds good :)
    And also one more thing @SirKewberth if u can do a larger valuable for Wooden bridge? Like 10pcs? Idk if its good but oh well, the price is good :) but what if even its a 2250c? XD
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    edited April 2020
    2500c for those blocks w/50 per type sounds great :D

Edit: Maybe 2 packs, the second one could include the rarer decos (painting, easter chest, a basket, wooden bridge, etc...) at a higher price ^^
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited April 2020
    Noooo pls no limited build pack limited pack sucks ! I'd like it a permanent i hate limited build pack

First thing you have to do is put some old limited decos into a pack and make it costs 500c . I hate to say that some cool old easter decos didn't come back , big teddy could never be found on Valentine pack anymore , my inv is already full when i just bought 2 or 3 times of thanksgiving pack . Man , we get every new 15 clothing and decos for every new seasonal pack , and they are getting larger and larger from year to years . Thanksgiving pack is full and heavy last year . And sad to see some cheap clothing cheap deco didn't come back .

Seasonal packs are getting larger and larger , why not put 15 decos to a pack called ' Deco pack 1 ' at a ' Theme ' called ' Easter ' which may contain . And cheap themed clothing to a pack called ' Clothing pack 1 ' which may contain rarer clothing . Don't worry , the super rares will only available at limited seasonal packs . Once the limited one is gone the rarest thingy will be gone unless you put them in events so you have no stress about the prices of luxury . Why do we separate clothing and deco ? Well builder can't get their build done without having an abundance of certain deco . Some builder need massive amount of certain deco so will happen to buy lots of deco pack . I feel bad when seeing somebody who trashed decos because they only want to have clothing , while some builder have no enough decos to build , So this is absolutely is as needed . You think no one is gonna buy ? As i stated above , you get random 15 decos from the pack and lucky player may get rare deco such as egg flower , kissing booth , cornucopia etc ...... for clothing pack lucky player may get only rarer like spider umb , but no super rares so they won't affect the prices that bad .The price may be 1k for clothing pack (not sure how much you want to set) and you get only 1 clothing per purchase .

With the thing i stated above you have more space to fill those new 15 clothing and 15 decos .
    You add ' X pack 1 ' to ' Season ' when passed 1 year , add ' X pack 2 ' to ' Season ' when passed next year and so on , the limited seasonal packs won't be heavy and have standard space to put new stuffs .

Give you an example:All old summer decos go to ' Deco pack 1 '(limited pack one ) (Maybe need to have 2 packs for deco) to ' Theme ' called ' Summer ' . and it costs 500c . For clothing pack of summer , Super rares like Uv shades will not be back in ' Theme ' but may be from events . You get rarer like diving helmet , Hawaiian shirts , Black bikini , Hairy guy on the beach only , and the cheap one are common swimsuits . There is a special pack called ' 2018 Lots ' and i see no need to separate them , the price will stay the same as 1.5k which was 2018 summer lots's price . You will get random 1 of those 19 items per purchase

Thanks for everyone who is reading , crave to see this gets implemented , for good sake to both builder and trader and devs's income
    Best regard-HONEY

Addition:1 of the new 15 clothing will be a super rare , and there is a possbile common super rare like black umbrella to allure player to spend.
  • It's a great idea! Also do that for every seasonal pack if possible.
  • This is a great idea, and if it’s limited that’s better.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Great. A must-have for every festive pack from now on.
  • Ms.kawai mopMs.kawai mop Member
    edited April 2020
    Limited:No

Permanent:Yes

And the price set 1k as sci-fi one will be better
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    They're seasonal blocks. It won't be permanent. If you want lots of those then you'll have to get them in season.
    edited April 2020
    I don't want it a limited , if it's permanent i can always go CC store and spend plenty of cubits to get certain deco i lack of , if it's limited even i have 100k i must have to wait 11months to get enough decos to get my build done , so a nah from me for limited
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Kewberth, I think u should make the rainbow, stripes pastel and striped wallpaper with checked wallpaper pack separate. Not everyone needs all the blocks, some of them just need Pastel and some of them might just need new wallpapers.
  • PartyParty Member
    Finally! This is a great idea, 700 blocks for 2500c ain’t to bad of a deal.
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited April 2020
    About blocks... In general I would love to see more blocks in cubic castles.. Maybe a block packs? and each with a theme like easter, halloween, etc... and with time you can add more blocks into the packs, no need to have a limited time... Just like steam punk for example.

+1
  • Good idea i love it.
  • Definitely!
  • This is a really good idea!! I know a lot of players that struggle with getting seasonal blocks, including myself, so I believe this is going to be really helpful! Thank you!!
  • Galantis said:

About blocks... In general I would love to see more blocks in cubic castles.. Maybe a block packs? and each with a theme like easter, halloween, etc... and with time you can add more blocks into the packs, no need to have a limited time... Just like steam punk for example.

+1

Noooo pls no limited build pack limited pack sucks ! I'd like it a permanent i hate limited build pack

First thing you have to do is put some old limited decos into a pack and make it costs 500c . I hate to say that some cool old easter decos didn't come back , big teddy could never be found on Valentine pack anymore , my inv is already full when i just bought 2 or 3 times of thanksgiving pack . Man , we get every new 15 clothing and decos for every new seasonal pack , and they are getting larger and larger from year to years . Thanksgiving pack is full and heavy last year . And sad to see some cheap clothing cheap deco didn't come back .

Seasonal packs are getting larger and larger , why not put 15 decos to a pack called ' Deco pack 1 ' at a ' Theme ' called ' Easter ' which may contain . And cheap themed clothing to a pack called ' Clothing pack 1 ' which may contain rarer clothing . Don't worry , the super rares will only available at limited seasonal packs . Once the limited one is gone the rarest thingy will be gone unless you put them in events so you have no stress about the prices of luxury . Why do we separate clothing and deco ? Well builder can't get their build done without having an abundance of certain deco . Some builder need massive amount of certain deco so will happen to buy lots of deco pack . I feel bad when seeing somebody who trashed decos because they only want to have clothing , while some builder have no enough decos to build , So this is absolutely is as needed . You think no one is gonna buy ? As i stated above , you get random 15 decos from the pack and lucky player may get rare deco such as egg flower , kissing booth , cornucopia etc ...... for clothing pack lucky player may get only rarer like spider umb , but no super rares so they won't affect the prices that bad .The price may be 1k for clothing pack (not sure how much you want to set) and you get only 1 clothing per purchase .

With the thing i stated above you have more space to fill those new 15 clothing and 15 decos .
    You add ' X pack 1 ' to ' Season ' when passed 1 year , add ' X pack 2 ' to ' Season ' when passed next year and so on , the limited seasonal packs won't be heavy and have standard space to put new stuffs .

Give you an example:All old summer decos go to ' Deco pack 1 '(limited pack one ) (Maybe need to have 2 packs for deco) to ' Theme ' called ' Summer ' . and it costs 500c . For clothing pack of summer , Super rares like Uv shades will not be back in ' Theme ' but may be from events . You get rarer like diving helmet , Hawaiian shirts , Black bikini , Hairy guy on the beach only , and the cheap one are common swimsuits . There is a special pack called ' 2018 Lots ' and i see no need to separate them , the price will stay the same as 1.5k which was 2018 summer lots's price . You will get random 1 of those 19 items per purchase

Thanks for everyone who is reading , crave to see this gets implemented , for good sake to both builder and trader and devs's income
    Best regard-HONEY

Addition:1 of the new 15 clothing will be a super rare , and there is a possbile common super rare like black umbrella to allure player to spend.

• I would enjoy this as I am a crazy person when it comes to builds, I do agree with your choice of having a packs with blocks like that as I struggle to get some of the blocks for the event builds.
    edited April 2020

I don't want it a limited , if it's permanent i can always go CC store and spend plenty of cubits to get certain deco i lack of , if it's limited even i have 100k i must have to wait 11months to get enough decos to get my build done , so a nah from me for limited

1:If you add easter block pack to a theme called ' easter ' , you don't have to keep bringing them to CC store temporarily , that's wasting time

2:As he said i i can always go store and buy the block pack , for certain block i'm lacking of , so will spend until i get enough to finish my build this year . I don't want to wait another year , or maybe years to finish it .

And again ......

Best regard-HONEY

Alvin! said:

Kewberth, I think u should make the rainbow, stripes pastel and striped wallpaper with checked wallpaper pack separate. Not everyone needs all the blocks, some of them just need Pastel and some of them might just need new wallpapers.

You get all type of blocks in one pack i don't see why would we need to separate blocks , separate buildables with wearables is better
  • id say lower the price since its just blocks and no decos or hats
    edited April 2020
    TomBoo said:

id say lower the price since its just blocks and no decos or hats

Exactly lol expensive than normal seasonal pack

I'm totally fine with 2.5k for block pack if it goes to theme ' easter '
    If not it should less than 1.25k
  • Alv'Alv' Member

1:If you add easter block pack to a theme called ' easter ' , you don't have to keep bringing them to CC store temporarily , that's wasting time

2:As he said i i can always go store and buy the block pack , for certain block i'm lacking of , so will spend until i get enough to finish my build this year . I don't want to wait another year , or maybe years to finish it .

And again ......

Best regard-HONEY

Alvin! said:

You get all type of blocks in one pack i don't see why would we need to separate blocks , separate buildables with wearables is better
    Not everyone need all the blocks.. especially when they are low on cubits, they only need a certain blocks, waste extra cubits for blocks that don't need, wasted. Not everyone is rich like you, think it at poor peoples way.
    edited April 2020
    Alvin! said:

And again ......

Best regard-HONEY

Alvin! said:

Not everyone need all the blocks.. especially when they are low on cubits, they only need a certain blocks, waste extra cubits for blocks that don't need, wasted. Not everyone is rich like you, think it at poor peoples way.
    No matter how rich or how poor you are , if you like to get your build done , you should be fine with the price . You get all type of blocks , if you don't like some , go sell for cubits then you can buy the one you need . If you are poor , go work or buy some cubits . If you are able to choose which block you want , there're really not many people will buy this pack .Think of dev's income , time to add a pack to store . If you really like the block / want to get enough block to finish your build , you should have do everything just to archieve it .

Overall , i see no need to separate block with block , and i'm okay with 2.5k to get all type of blocks 50 each
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    edited April 2020
    This is great, there are so many blocks that are great for building but are so difficult to get and this would make them more widely available. It's a huge no for permanent, at least in the case of rainbow blocks since they are seasonal blocks and therefore should only be available for purchase in season. If you think you'll need them, just stock up when you can.
    edited April 2020

This is great, there are so many blocks that are great for building but are so difficult to get and this would make them more widely available. It's a huge no for permanent, at least in the case of rainbow blocks since they are seasonal blocks and therefore should only be available for purchase in season. If you think you'll need them, just stock up when you can.

Read what i said on above , for me it's a huge NO to make it seasonal , make it permanent so we can build anything in no time . And , the blocks are season themed doesn't mean we can only use them to build seasonal build , but to build EVERYTHING . I would like to stock up , but i can only purchase cubits at certain months , some i can't , and apparently i will miss it . I understand and respect your opinion and appreciate that kewberth make this pack , it will be the best to have it permanent so we don't need to wait 11months to get this pack back to get enough blocks to finish my build .
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited April 2020

Read what i said on above , for me it's a huge NO to make it seasonal , make it permanent so we can build anything in no time . And , the blocks are season themed doesn't mean we can only use them to build seasonal build , but to build EVERYTHING . I would like to stock up , but i can only purchase cubits at certain months , some i can't , and apparently i will miss it . I understand and respect your opinion and appreciate that kewberth make this pack , it will be the best to have it permanent so we don't need to wait 11months to get this pack back to get enough blocks to finish my build .
    There’s 25 comments on this, and every single person agrees besides you.
    Seasonal means seasonal. We don’t need easter blocks in the cubit store for Halloween.
  • JuIius said:

There’s 25 comments on this, and every single person agrees besides you.
    Seasonal means seasonal. We don’t need easter blocks in the cubit store for Halloween.
    I do agree , but we are going to have block/deco pack anyway , why limit them to season ? Valy's builds are great samples that mostly use blocks/deco from different seasonal pack , you don't have to force urself use only easter stuff to build easter theme . You may use up other seasonal stuff to add ur build more distinctive flavours .If it doesn't make a permanent , you have to wait a very long period of time to get enough limited blocks/deco to finish your build , which cause builders in tedium because they couldn't finish their build as fast as possible .

Again CC store has a section called theme , and you can put this blocks pack to a theme called ' Easter ' , so everyone can get what they need/ lacking of in no time .
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    I personally would just like seeing blocks and deco in each pack have higher drop rates and for them to return every year. Perhaps in a "Previous Years items pack". Anyway my point is that it's really frustrating when you need a high ammount of one certain deco or block and it ends up costing you a fortune. Building shouldn't be an expensive feature

Bit of a rant but yeah having that pastel pack would be great thank you very much <3
  • Ed said:

I personally would just like seeing blocks and deco in each pack have higher drop rates and for them to return every year. Perhaps in a "Previous Years items pack". Anyway my point is that it's really frustrating when you need a high ammount of one certain deco or block and it ends up costing you a fortune. Building shouldn't be an expensive feature

Bit of a rant but yeah having that pastel pack would be great thank you very much <3</p>

CC store section->Theme->Easter:Deco pack 1(15deco) , blocks pack(50 each) =Permanent=Cheap/none will rise
  • I like this idea. I do think in years to come we need more clothing drop rates because for those non-builders, the Collectors, they really probably hated the drop rates.

I think we should have normal packs with like less deco than this year and have more drop for clothing, and then a "Easter Builder Pack" like said where it gives more deco and no clothing. So like lets say in new easter packs, have like a few old stuff and all new stuff in the main one with clothing, and then in the Easter Builder Pack, they have all the old and new in one pack and it gives u at random but more quantity. Me, a Collector and Builder, I had no opinion on these packs but I heard from others about that.
This discussion has been closed.