Unauthorized Change in Rental Bumpers!!!

While i was away from the game for a couple days the rental bumpers were changed. I did not change them nor did I authorize anyone to change them and I am the only one with perm here. I have set them back to 10c. The price has always been 10c and I will not change it. I have opened a ticket with cc and waiting to hear back from them.

Comments

• So it was a bug o-o
  • I haven't heard back from cc yet but it seems like a bug to me
  • Do they change to 5k automatically again ?
  • What do you mean again?
  • edited April 2020
    Its already fixed. It was done by a player. It cant happen again.
  • One question though.....are you going tk give the players their c back or not?
    Either way i understand you.
  • Since i didn't change the price on the bumpers it must have been a problem in cc i am waiting to hear back from them
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited April 2020
    There was a bug. It was already fixed/patched yesterday. Please contact support if you have additional questions.
  • One question though.....are you going tk give the players their c back or not?
    Either way i understand you.

Ciao amore :3
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited April 2020
    -
  • There was a bug. It was already fixed/patched yesterday. Please contact support if you have additional questions.

and its a bug uwu
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I'm happy to hear this has been fixed. I knew it wasn't something you did purposely. It was odd that it only happened in there but I guess it's good that it was contained to one realm.
  • Obviously I didn't do anything. Thanks SirKewberth for clearing this up :)