Winkyzilla need YOUR help!

Hello... this is a letter Winkyzilla left before the.. incident occurred..

Give it a read:
Dear Qbees of Cubic Castles,

I am writing this letter to inform you I have been wondering through my computers in my lab and discovered some haunted realms. More specifically, Evil Town Center. I am setting off to go review the realm and collect some samples of the slyme fountain. I heard that it can make a great potion of growth and then I can become one with Bunnyzilla!

This potion will make me as huge as he is. Oh I can see it now. I'm off to go find the samples I need. The place is haunted so I must wear my invis cloak and black cowl as I enter. The only issue is, I can't remember where I've placed the old thing at. Been a while since I would have needed it... Anyways, if this letter is to be published somewhere.. something bad has happened or the experiment failed. If not, then I guess I'm writing this for no reason.

Signed,

Winkyzilla
19 April 2020

Winkyzilla didn't find his cloak or cowl so he decided to enter the Evil Town Center without it... the ghosts saw him trying to steal their growth samples from the slyme and attacked him. Winkyzilla has become Possessed by a ghost.

Everyday, at random times, Possessed Winkyzilla will spawn in the Evil Town Center. Your job is to make the ghost leave his body. In reward, free gifts. This will occur until April 24th, 2020. If you fail to get the ghost out of Winkyzilla, Winkyzilla will be Possessed forever and will give out Halloween items and then never return. Ending Winkyzilla as we know it.

It is your job to show up and help Winkyzilla. His Possessed version will holla everytime he is there. Just look out for the hollas...

Thank you, we need our zilla home safe....

Comments

• Oh dear! I'll help out as much as I can!
  • edited April 2020
    ;)
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Side note: Not an official event.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Side note: It’s in the “Player Events” category
  • Let's see what happens if we do nothing ;)
  • MEEPYZ said:

Let's see what happens if we do nothing ;)

My Pfp except winkyzilla ;)
  • lucaaa795 said:

Side note: It’s in the “Player Events” category
    How dare winky post something in my category >:O

Thou shalt pay.

• Message from the ghost inside Winkyzilla:

DEAR QBEES,

AS YOU CAN TELL, I AM NOW INSIDE YOUR "winkyzilla". TODAY WAS A GREAT SUCCESS, GIVING OUT MY HALLOWEEN ITEMS BUILDS MY STRENGTH AND WILL ALLOW ME TO END WINKYZILLA ONCE AND FOR ALL. THERE WILL BE NO STOPPING ME AFTER THURSDAY!I SUGGEST YOU FIND A WAY TO REMOVE ME FROM HIS BODY, MAYBE SOME GHOST HUNTING ITEMS WILL WORK! MAYBE AFTER I CAN TAKE OUT THAT FAKE DR. SLYMEGOOD FOR DOING MY JOB. THEN I WILL RULE CUBIC CASTLES AS THEIR NEW KING! OH I SEE IT NOW! YOU BETTER FIGHT FAST! OTHERWISE ALL THE ZILLAS IN CUBIC CASTLES APART FROM ME WILL DIE!

ANYWAYS, GOODBYE NON POSSESSED BEINGS.

POSSESSED WINKYZILLA

We need YOUR help! Please, when he spawns in Evil Town Center, you must WINK! He hates it! Someone winked today and I noticed he started bombing them and stealing their souls!
  • Missed it :(
  • Missed it :(

He is suppose to appear everyday at random times until Friday.
  • Message from the ghost inside Winkyzilla:

DEAREST NON POSSESSED BEINGS,

AS YOU COLLECT I GAIN. I AM SO POWERFUL! I HAVE SO MUCH POWER! CATCH ME TOMORROW GIVING AWAY SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL TO ME! I ONCE HAD A GHOST DOG THAT I ATTEMPTED TO BRING BACK TO LIFE... IT FAILED-ISH... HES NOW A MUTANT! TOMORROW SHALL BE MY LAST DAY! YOU FOOLS TRIED WINKING AT ME BUT MY POWER ONLY ROSE AS YOU COLLECTED! TRY AGAIN TOMORROW!

GOODBYE DEAREST NON POSSESSED BEINGS.

POSSESSED WINKYZILLA

Keep winking at him.... its his only weakness. Remember DONT collect his stuff he drops. It is temping but we cannot let Winkyzilla die! You did a great job today but we need to make it work....
  • WINKYZILLA HE WINKS AT KIDS
    WINKYZILLA HE DOES IT AT MID
    WINKYZILLA IT'S ALL FUN AND GAMES
    UNTIL SOMEBODY COLLECTS AN ITEM

w i n k y z i l l a
    h e l i k e s t o w i n k a t k i d s
  • XD how did I miss this. I guess I'm just dumb
  • This thread has been over for almost a month
  • i hope winkyzilla doesn't wink at me
  • Boko!Boko! Member
    Let him die , who cares Lol