Thinking about opening a warp shop

So this is how it will work

So you would rent a plot and leave your warp food in glass and there will be a prize dispenser set up so other people can get one. The realm would have tons of plots just for warps to help advertise shops that would be harder find because they aren’t as popular, don’t do as many Hollas, etc.
I think it would also help players searching for pacific item because instead of spending a lot of time searching for shops, you could just come here and get a ton of shop warps at once and help save some time.

Would anyone use this shop if I created it?
If I were to create it I would have to start small at first till I knew if people would use it.

Comments

• I think its a pretty cool concept. I feel like many people have that struggle of finding a realm for their particular needs. This might end their hours of searching if properly advertised.
  • People would surely use this! I spent loads of time finding cheap resource, sculptys and wearables shops

Maybe peeps are only allowed to put like 15 warps or so. If they dont refill it in like a week or so, the warp dispenser would be given to someone else's warps to avoid inactive shops
  • This is a good idea, and actually helpful for those struggling to find cheap resources/vends (a.k.a me).

But, would peeps be willing to rent a plot just for advertising? In Pen's Yard, you can sell your stuffs plus leave warp food on your plot.

Just my thought
  • Liberated said:

I think its a pretty cool concept. I feel like many people have that struggle of finding a realm for their particular needs. This might end their hours of searching if properly advertised.

IronFish said:

People would surely use this! I spent loads of time finding cheap resource, sculptys and wearables shops

Maybe peeps are only allowed to put like 15 warps or so. If they dont refill it in like a week or so, the warp dispenser would be given to someone else's warps to avoid inactive shops

I have been trying to think about the best way to prevent inactive plots

1 hour bumpers - can only have a certain amount of warp food?( don’t know if I should only use 1 day and 1 week)
    1 day bumpers - Not sure how much
    1 week bumpers - You can put however much you want on this plot
    Permanent plots - This will cost 500c - 1k But you will need to provide dispensers (I will put foundation under them so you can’t take them back any time) and you will be able to have up to 3 - 5 dispensers

Would that be a good way? Should I only use permanent plots?
  • i did warp cans but everyone disliked it :D but nice idea :]
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited April 2020

Liberated said:

I think its a pretty cool concept. I feel like many people have that struggle of finding a realm for their particular needs. This might end their hours of searching if properly advertised.

IronFish said:

People would surely use this! I spent loads of time finding cheap resource, sculptys and wearables shops

1 hour bumpers - can only have a certain amount of warp food?( don’t know if I should only use 1 day and 1 week)
    Permanent plots - This will cost 500c - 1k But you will need to provide dispensers (I will put foundation under them so you can’t take them back any time) and you will be able to have up to 3 - 5 dispensers

Permanent plots, and if they run out of warp food. I.e. become inactive and stop filling them, that’s their problem. Give their plot away to a new shop owner. Owners should take responsibility to refill their dispensers. I’d be lenient. Maybe 1 week inactive, kick their spot and make room for a new one. What do you think?

Also establish a no refund once purchased policy, and lay out all the rules prior to starting this, so nobody can dispute your credibility or call you a scammer etc.
  • Liberated said:

Liberated said:

IronFish said:

Permanent plots, and if they run out of warp food. I.e. become inactive and stop filling them, that’s their problem. Give their plot away to a new shop owner. Owners should take responsibility to refill their dispensers. I’d be lenient. Maybe 1 week inactive, kick their spot and make room for a new one. What do you think?

Also establish a no refund once purchased policy, and lay out all the rules prior to starting this, so nobody can dispute your credibility or call you a scammer etc.
    I think that’s a great idea and very helpful!

What do you think about them needed to provide their own dispensers? Or do you think I need to do that? If I have to remove a dispensers I would put them storage to be claimed later by the plot owner.

Thank you so much by the way for helping me thinking things through before I start it. I’m planning to open the shop next week some time ^_^