Destillation and forging problem

sjoofsjoof Member
edited April 2020 in Bug Reports
When i try to destillate some red flowers the progress bar goes slowly to the end like it should be. When it comes tot the end of the arrow it just stays there and i don't get any output (like you can see in the picture)

Pls help me mods, it may be a bug

Update: so too many animals may be the problem. I removed a lot of them but it still don't work.

Maybe rubber trunks and Berry bushes are causing this too? Does anyone knows?

Comments

• my friend Falconite experienced the same problem, he tried to reset, mine the forge again, and put back the items. Still, nothing happened.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    try it in a different room or realm
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Did u put any blocks, flower, decos infront ur forge? That could be the reason
  • sjoofsjoof Member
    I tried it in another room and is works. When i place it back in the room i want it in, it doesnt work anymore
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Sjoof said:

I tried it in another room and is works. When i place it back in the room i want it in, it doesnt work anymore

Alvin! said:

Did u put any blocks, flower, decos infront ur forge? That could be the reason

• sjoofsjoof Member
    No i didnt place anithing around it
  • Do you have too many other items in the room? There is a max number of distillers, extractors, furnaces, cows, chickens, you can have in a room. My extractor wouldn't work because I had too many other items (cows and chickens) in a room.
  • sjoofsjoof Member
    edited April 2020
    b3achy said:

Do you have too many other items in the room? There is a max number of distillers, extractors, furnaces, cows, chickens, you can have in a room. My extractor wouldn't work because I had too many other items (cows and chickens) in a room.

I have like 15 chickens and 10 cows so that might be the problem but why is there a limit of items? I made An entire house that costs me 3k to build to place my forges and destillers but apparently it's useless
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Sjoof said:

b3achy said:

Do you have too many other items in the room? There is a max number of distillers, extractors, furnaces, cows, chickens, you can have in a room. My extractor wouldn't work because I had too many other items (cows and chickens) in a room.

I have like 15 chickens and 10 cows so that might be the problem but why is there a limit of items? I made An entire house that costs me 3k to build to place my forges and destillers but apparently it's useless
    Yes that is the problem. There is a limit. Just remove some of the animals and it should work fine.
  • sjoofsjoof Member
    edited April 2020
    Updated my problem description