The gather glitch

Hello, Some of u was random teleported in a place of a realm.The most times when it happens is at Parkour games with warps. Today happened twice to me. Someone know why?

Comments

• 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    edited April 2020
    Its because people are abusing an op bug and making things like being able to gather anybody even WITHOUT permission in the realm.

I know this because they showed me it. >.>

@SirKewberth
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I had this happen a few times around the town center about a week ago. There were a lot of people and we kept getting gathered. I also had someone tell me that it happened in their parkour and that people were yelling scammer but there was no gather bumper in the realm.

@SirKewberth
  • Yeah that happens to me a few times too, soo randomly...

I got other bug, that I teleport to another realm without even eat the warp of it o-o
  • Yeah that happens to me a few times too, soo randomly...

I got other bug, that I teleport to another realm without even eat the warp of it o-o

If you have a clan that migt be a reason, there's a summon clan option in the clanstone for clan leaders.
  • I had this happen a few times around the town center about a week ago. There were a lot of people and we kept getting gathered. I also had someone tell me that it happened in their parkour and that people were yelling scammer but there was no gather bumper in the realm.

@SirKewberth

yes.
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    edited April 2020
    It’s patched. It won’t happen anymore.
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Time to close? @WhimsicalFirefly ty
This discussion has been closed.