*Pendragon* in pens

This is a Bug?? Please pendragon tell we :D

Comments

• Alv'Alv' Member
    I alr made one discussion about this.. no need to create so many of it
  • This is probably not a bug he probably forgot to set it to the 10c price when removing and placing the bumpers
  • Alv'Alv' Member

This is probably not a bug he probably forgot to set it to the 10c price when removing and placing the bumpers

he didn't even mine the bumper..his last active is few days ago
  • this bug is happening on other rentals also as far as ive heard
  • @SirKewberth any solution for this bug? If its really a bug. Well i just lost 5k as well sadly. And i dont know if i can refund it cuz its a bug or i wont get a refund cuz its still my fault to rent. Ik pens yard for few years and ik he is trusted thats why i rented withiut hesitation ;-; yet i just got ol that time and dont know whats with this bumpers bug. I would appreciate any response even this is not a support section. Thanks
  • @SirKewberth any solution for this bug? If its really a bug. Well i just lost 5k as well sadly. And i dont know if i can refund it cuz its a bug or i wont get a refund cuz its still my fault to rent. Ik pens yard for few years and ik he is trusted thats why i rented withiut hesitation ;-; yet i just got ol that time and dont know whats with this bumpers bug. I would appreciate any response even this is not a support section. Thanks

u need for ticket

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    This is not a bug. It was something done by Pen.
This discussion has been closed.