Unknown 1 Hour Bumper Bug

Alv'Alv' Member
edited April 2020 in General Chat
As some of u might know, Pen's Yard Rentals each plot is only 10c for an hour. For some reason, few hours ago, some of the plot raised to 5k for no reason..owner (*Pendragon*) wasn't there as well, it change automatically, a lot players already lost 4990c because of this.

@SirKewberth , u need fix this asap.

Edit : For players that are going to rent a plot at Pen's Yard Rentals, Please CHECK the price before renting!

Comments

• SarcoSarco Member
    Bruh im kinda dumb

Rip
  • Just when buying a plot bring 10c to see of its 5k
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited April 2020

Just when buying a plot bring 10c to see of its 5k

I usually do but hey the worst things often catch you off guard
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Well it's not just pen's yard, Pen's Yard Sale Rentals also..all bumpers were 10c then suddenly all slowly turn into 5k.
  • Alvin! said:

Well it's not just pen's yard, Pen's Yard Sale Rentals also..all bumpers were 10c then suddenly all slowly turn into 5k.

So were some other rentals
  • Kn1ght4nd3r50nKn1ght4nd3r50n Member, Game Moderator
    edited April 2020
    after the time out , plots price is 5k. If you bought it contact the support( https://www.cubiccastles.com/contact.html )
  • I have a suggestion all players should receive a bronze tip piggy! Yayayyyayyayayay @SirKewberth

Make it happen or else :3
  • this is because we didn't bring slymegood 200k eggs, he's angry now
  • SarcoSarco Member
    Alvin! said:

Yeah i went there hoping it was 10c and then i clicked too fast :/
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    DoodleDog said:

this is because we didn't bring slymegood 200k eggs, he's angry now

And Bunnyzilla escaped hehe
  • i am very dumb I bought one plot send help
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited April 2020
    DoodleDog said:

i am very dumb I bought one plot send help

I think u should contact support?
  • Alvin! said:

DoodleDog said:

i am very dumb I bought one plot send help

I think u should contact support?
    I did :D
  • Ok ok we have found a bug. And ik its not literally our fault to rent accidentaly at pens yard because everyone is racing ti rent there right? Yet i just want to return our 4990c (its because real pens yard costs 10c) and I dont have any assurance of it xD. Im just hoping for nothing this time ;-; but pls devs do some actions. Ty
  • The biggest flex would be a rich person buying every single plot in pens and writing their name on all of them.
  • Player said:

The biggest flex would be a rich person buying every single plot in pens and writing their name on all of them.

Well if that case they are just proud to rent it intentionaly. Why not? I saw some qbees rented with their intentions. But lets just also think for the others who just have 5k exactly or low budget players. Yet you said is all right they flexing it xD. Waiting for the server to come back again.
  • Ok ok we have found a bug. And ik its not literally our fault to rent accidentaly at pens yard because everyone is racing ti rent there right? Yet i just want to return our 4990c (its because real pens yard costs 10c) and I dont have any assurance of it xD. Im just hoping for nothing this time ;-; but pls devs do some actions. Ty

Contact support as I did.
    cubiccastles.com/contact.html and hit the small "? Support" button in the bottom right corner.
  • DoodleDog said:

Ok ok we have found a bug. And ik its not literally our fault to rent accidentaly at pens yard because everyone is racing ti rent there right? Yet i just want to return our 4990c (its because real pens yard costs 10c) and I dont have any assurance of it xD. Im just hoping for nothing this time ;-; but pls devs do some actions. Ty

Contact support as I did.
    cubiccastles.com/contact.html and hit the small "? Support" button in the bottom right corner.
    I reckon Mabz/Kewberth will see it and are most likely aware that this is happening, being spammed by everyone probably won't help the process :)
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    This seems to only be a problem in Pen's so it looks like he collected the cubits and forgot to reset the bumpers.
  • edited April 2020

This seems to only be a problem in Pen's so it looks like he collected the cubits and forgot to reset the bumpers.

That's also what I had thought of
    Edit : I only remember seeing *PENDRAGON* yesterday and not this morning. So I'm not sure if he reset the bumpers
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Player said:

The biggest flex would be a rich person buying every single plot in pens and writing their name on all of them.

there is a max claim of bumpers in a real so all isnt possible

That's also what I had thought of
    Edit : I only remember seeing *PENDRAGON* yesterday and not this morning. So I'm not sure if he reset the bumpers
    Just because you didn't see him doesn't mean he wasn't in game. His shop is the only one with this problem so it is because he did not set the bumpers.

• I came back from a little break rushed to a bumper to find out it was 5k >_<
  • This is not a bug, he simply dug his bumpers to collect cubits, and forgot to set the bumpers back to 10 cubits.
    I'm closing this. It's not a bug
This discussion has been closed.