Fadey Foam glitch

I was working on a build and I keep trying to fadeyfoam the roof of the house, and every time I get to the near-end, the roof gets glitched and I can’t see through it at all, i put more foam and it doesn’t even work, so now I have to get way more fadey foam and of a different color.

Comments

• Do you have all layers connected with blocks, that are all foamed?
  • JuIius said:

Do you have all layers connected with blocks, that are all foamed?

Uh yes I think so
  • There’s also a max it shows at once, if you foam a large roof that’s 40 blocks wide, it might only display like 20.
  • JuIius said:

There’s also a max it shows at once, if you foam a large roof that’s 40 blocks wide, it might only display like 20.

Oh, no wonder, thanks :)
  • When I foam and move to do more rows the previous rows show back up. So I just foam 1 of the blocks that show up and all previous blocks disappear again.

Colors are used for different floors. I start with blue, green, red in alphabetical order so I can remember which floor is what color.

If you are doing a roof that is slanted, all u need is 1 block that connects the rows that are at a different height and foam that block that connects then to save on foam. Too much foam will lag the realm / room.
  • Intimate said:

When I foam and move to do more rows the previous rows show back up. So I just foam 1 of the blocks that show up and all previous blocks disappear again.

Colors are used for different floors. I start with blue, green, red in alphabetical order so I can remember which floor is what color.

If you are doing a roof that is slanted, all u need is 1 block that connects the rows that are at a different height and foam that block that connects then to save on foam. Too much foam will lag the realm / room.

Thanks