It doesn’t let me login

Every time I try logging in to my account it says “Cannot login You are already logged in to cubic castles, check your other devices and log out” I don’t have it open on any other device and it doesn’t let me log in on mobile phone or on the computer.

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited April 2020
    @SirKewberth This is the problem I messaged you about. I'm up to 8 people in the past hour.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited April 2020
    I'm not sure if this would help, but try clicking the "?" and sign out, and then restart the game. It has worked for me in the past.
  • JuIius said:

I'm not sure if this would help, but try clicking the "?" and sign out, and then restart the game. It has worked for me in the past.

It didn’t work for me, but thanks anyways :/
    I had someone uninstall the app, restart their device and reinstall and that worked. Two others tried and it didn't work but you could try it.
  • I had someone uninstall the app, restart their device and reinstall and that worked. Two others tried and it didn't work but you could try it.

Thanks but it still did not work :/
    it was worth a try. Open a support ticket https://www.cubiccastles.com/contact.html
  • so I get that a lot and i just sign into an alt account and try to sign back in and it works, don’t worry, your account isn’t hacked.
  • Maybe password is wrong?
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    When this happens to me, it's usually because the game didnt fully close before I opened it again. Force closing it through steam or task manager usually helps.
  • CubicCubic Member
    Happened once to me
    SirKewberth said this is a side effect of the new networking. They are aware of it and are looking in to it.
  • When this happens to me, it's usually because the game didnt fully close before I opened it again. Force closing it through steam or task manager usually helps.

Didn’t work for me but thanks anyways
  • when will they be done fixing this bug?
  • when will they be done fixing this bug?

Ikr it’s still not letting me login on my main .-.
    If you still can't log in then that probably means they are still working on it.