I not recieve all Cubit from Store

I buy Cubit from Official Cubit Store for $4,99...
But I only recieve 7500 Cubit not 22500 Cubit (3 x value)

Please Help

Comments

• SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
    edited April 2020
    I think you got that interpretation Wrong, The Double Cubits has been lifted already and I think what they mean by 3x Value is that you save more money when you buy a larger amount of cubits and Overall when you buy 7.5k cubits it should only give you 7.5k of cubits
  • Shou Kun said:

I think you got that interpretation Wrong, The Double Cubits has been lifted already and I think what they mean by 3x Value is that you save more money when you buy a larger amount of cubits and Overall when you buy 7.5k cubits it should only give you 7.5k of cubits

It was always confusing me to as a new player.
  • Shou Kun said:

Before this case... I already buy the $14,99 & $4,99
    And it goes double because 2x value on that day

But now I get 7,5k for 3x value for the same price that i already bought
  • SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
    edited April 2020
    YakuZha said:

Shou Kun said:

Before this case... I already buy the $14,99 & $4,99
    And it goes double because 2x value on that day

But now I get 7,5k for 3x value for the same price that i already bought
    I told you that you would not get 3x of 7.5k, The 3x You're seeing right now is like Buy More Cubits/Larger Amount of Cubits Save More and not Buy 7.5k and get 3x of the cubits + I already Stated that Double Cubits has been Lifted already or ended already and so far I know if you will get Double Cubits it would say on the Top Double Cubits not 2x Value