Dear Admins,

Hello, i have been playing this game now for about 4 years now, and its been very fond in my heart, and in that time i have also had a passion for music production, i am a young music producer with certificates of education in the music industry and i would like to offer to help make music for the game if needed at any point. It would be an honour to do so. The genre of music i work with is quite far from what the game percieves, but i believe i could produce somthing really cool, even if its just one or two songs. I am very great with sound and bringing up a beat whether it be from hip hop, trap, any bass sort of music RnB even, i hope that you will consider my offer, as a player of the game it would be an absolute honour, and a step up in my game of the industry as i take it quite seriously, literally.. haha

My Tools : I use FL Studio with several Professional VSTS, Midi Keyboards, KRK Rokit 8's, and more.

Thanks,
- Remo

P.S. i love your work that you have done with the in-game music and the game entirely SirKewberth and Cosmic Cow.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.