YouTube Logo....

I need a new youtube logo and I'm seeing if anyone can design and create a new youtube logo for me.
The best youtube logo will be used for my youtube channel, will be rewarded some cubits, ( idk the amount yet ) and will be mentioned in a video ( and may be in a video with me )
Add me if you have a design and I will make a discord or I'll figure something out :)
Username: -Kaigen-

Comments

• First, where are the rules? Second, if you are going to pay to the winner of this "contest" you should let us know how much it will be. Third, you should give us a idea of what have to do. Four, a mod already closed your discussion that was exactly like this.
  • Avachuela said:

First, where are the rules? Second, if you are going to pay to the winner of this "contest" you should let us know how much it will be. Third, you should give us a idea of what have to do. Four, a mod already closed your discussion that was exactly like this.

That’s because he made two.
  • -username--username- Member
    edited April 2020
  • Avachuela said:

First, where are the rules? Second, if you are going to pay to the winner of this "contest" you should let us know how much it will be. Third, you should give us a idea of what have to do. Four, a mod already closed your discussion that was exactly like this.

Ava's right you should post rules first and post the amount of prize the winner is gonna get. So we can decide whether its worth participating or not
  • I'll be willing to make you a free yt logo if you want, but pls tell what's your channel about and/or what stuff you like to add. Is this a contest btw?