Servers usually lagging or crashing when slyme or bunnyzilla come on overworld.

It's really annoying. No matter how good your internet are. You cant earn anything or you can't enjoy the event. I think this really needs to be resolved. @SirKewberth

Comments

• CubicCubic Member
    It's not as easy as that when you have one server and people from all over the world jumping and spamming in the chat.
  • SPY C.SPY C. Member
    edited April 2020
    Crimzo said:

It's not as easy as that when you have one server and people from all over the world jumping and spamming in the chat.

why don't they mute the world then? What do players lose if they don't speak during that event?
  • CubicCubic Member
    Turn on parental controls then :v
  • SPY C.SPY C. Member
    edited April 2020
    Crimzo said:

not working. I would do if it worked
  • CubicCubic Member

Crimzo said:

not working. I would do if it worked
    They work for me?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    The overworld is not designed for every player in the game to be in one spot. There's a limit to how many messages can be sent and received. It's optimized to send messages to only the qbees close to you but if everyone is in the same realm at the exact same spot then things will start to bog down. This could potentially be improved and we'll look at ways to do it better for overworld2, but if you guys really don't want to lag in the overworld then you should not all crowd a the same area. There's a limit to bandwidth no matter what we do.
  • The overworld is not designed for every player in the game to be in one spot. There's a limit to how many messages can be sent and received. It's optimized to send messages to only the qbees close to you but if everyone is in the same realm at the exact same spot then things will start to bog down. This could potentially be improved and we'll look at ways to do it better for overworld2, but if you guys really don't want to lag in the overworld then you should not all crowd a the same area. There's a limit to bandwidth no matter what we do.

thanks for the explanation, hope you can do better soon. The limit activity section in the parental controls section does not work for me. Will you fix them?
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Please stop creating threads about this.
    More people than ever before are home all day every day. The servers were not designed for this and neither was some of the low end devices and mobiles.
    Your going to get lag, it isn't the games fault.
This discussion has been closed.