More Musical Blocks **Added Proximity Feature**

SUS GRILLSUS GRILL Member
edited June 2020 in Suggestions & Comments
Drum Block ::Has the appearance of a slightly cubed snare drum. Block animation the same as note blocks; produces drum sound::

Guitar Blocks ::Fancy stained block with hole in the top and guitar strings across. Strings have a vibration like animation and guitar sound. Range of sound is the same as note blocks::

Xylophone Key Blocks ::Appearance could either be metal/colorful blocks with the notes etched on them. Has the same animation and sound range as note blocks::

**I know there have been other suggestions along these lines but I wanted to post a slightly different version. What about adding a new proximity feature to key note blocks (as well as being added to the note blocks above) that would allow players, spudbugs, and various other mobs, to activate the block by simply being within a 2/3 block radius from the block itself. This could be something that works both above and below the note block as well so that players could hide the block while still allowing it to be activated or hide the spudbugs that would be auto activating the note blocks.**

Thanks and let me know what ya'll think :D

Comments

• Bump
  • PlayerPlayer Member
    edited April 2020
    +928387448927364828273773828273749292837364828276346281927636482827366482299287346647382827364728283747473836428288374738282837374 I agree

I also think we should be able to 'hold onto' a note rather than it being a simple press
  • IronFishIronFish Member
    edited April 2020
    +1
    we should also have a feature where other mobs can press the note blocks
  • bump
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    +1 -1 +10 - 9
  • Yes
  • Boko!Boko! Member
    +1 There should also be a block in where we can put own own song like we can search "Legends never die" and then we can play it or maybe like "Heartbreaker". The cost can be like 10k cause it would be very valueable like you can just hear you own music while you are in your realm!!
  • Boko! said:

+1 There should also be a block in where we can put own own song like we can search "Legends never die" and then we can play it or maybe like "Heartbreaker". The cost can be like 10k cause it would be very valueable like you can just hear you own music while you are in your realm!!

thank you for the support but I don't think that your idea is something that should be added. If people can add whatever songs they want to blocks that could cause a huge copyright issue.
  • **Added Proximity Feature**
  • +1 , pipe organ sostenuto block would be cool