I cant use the Quit Option on mobile i wonder why? im using ios

Device: Iphone 6s

Comments

• if I use the Quit Option On Mobile Everything freezes
  • maybe add your platform, would be helpful for the developers I guess
  • DoodleDog said:

maybe add your platform, would be helpful for the developers I guess

did it I edited
  • Yea, the game freezes when you press ‘exit’ on mobile devices but on PC it’s completely fine.
    The inventory is also bugged, when I pick something up it uh... no clue how to explain but it blinks? Ya know...?
  • Yea, the game freezes when you press ‘exit’ on mobile devices but on PC it’s completely fine.
    The inventory is also bugged, when I pick something up it uh... no clue how to explain but it blinks? Ya know...?

It was doing that on the beta server too.
  • If you're on iOS, go to settings and offload the app. Uninstalling works too but offloading is faster. Had the same problem, but it worked again once I did it.
  • 'Dragon' said:

Yea, the game freezes when you press ‘exit’ on mobile devices but on PC it’s completely fine.

It was doing that on the beta server too.
    Yea I noticed that too.
  • It doesn’t freeze now, I think they’ve fixed it.
  • it still does, i tried uninstalling and restarting my device but nothing....
  • IronFish said:

it still does, i tried uninstalling and restarting my device but nothing....

I’m on an ios device and it used to freeze but now it doesn’t.
  • Its fixed Can any mod close this discussion?
  • PlayerPlayer Member
    edited May 2020
    I'm on Android and this never happened..yet very rarely I come across an issue where I crash upon loading the game.
  • Player said:

I'm on Android and this never happened..yet very rarely I come across an issue where I crash upon loading the game.

This happened on ios devices after easter update

Its fixed Can any mod close this discussion?

@WhimsicalFirefly
This discussion has been closed.