Menu screen freezes whenever I press the quit button

After apples update came out My screen now freezes whenever I open the menu and press quit. And the only way to exit is to restart the game entirely.

Comments

• Can anyone else who uses Apple confirm this for me? Is it just me or does it happen for every iOS user?
  • Same.
  • @SirKewberth is there a fix for this? Or are we going to have the delay the Easter update? To fix this....
  • It actually happens on my computer too.
  • This happens to me too! Plus an extreme lag even tho my friend beside me plays with full speed
    :(
  • 'Dragon' said:

It actually happens on my computer too.

Yeah me too. I then have to restart my laptop because it wouldn't allow me to open other apps.
  • Works for me after the restart on my pc.
  • I’ve also been noticing that! Have you also noticed a delay on the load screen? It seems a lot slower to load into the game...
  • Vairen said:

I’ve also been noticing that! Have you also noticed a delay on the load screen? It seems a lot slower to load into the game...

I have noticed that too.
  • Ok I am really frustrated as I have been having problems for days with my macbook my friend list realm access setup and chat have been messed up, I am getting tired Sir.Kewbirth Please fix it has never been a problem until easter update came. @SirKewberth
  • I almost never play mobile, because I much prefer pc, but I was on earlier and my game froze when I pressed quit. (iPhone XR)
  • Yup, I have the same issue, and it’s a bit frustrating. Also, the flag next to my username is gone and has turned into a question mark. Sometimes when I’m picking up blocks, they flash rapidly. A bunch of minor bugs that don’t affect the gameplay directly but a bit frustrating and weird
  • Happened to me too