I Definitely Need Amazing Builders!

Hey There,

I'm back and better then ever! So... I've got a new proposition and I need your input! I need builders... a lot of them.

Do you think you have what it takes to become a builder for me? Do you have a ton of experience and a user willing to vouch for your abilities? Then you've come to the right place!!! I'm looking for amazing, hard working, and trusted builders, to build a handful of realm!

Requirements:
1. You must submit 1-3 samples of your work. It MUST be your work and not another users.
2. You must have 1-2 references of users who will vouch that you are hardworking and trusted user.
3. You MUST be a builder ... obviously!

When You Meet the Requirements:
1. I will get in contact with you for further details.
2. I will be visiting your builds, so please leave NAMES!!!

NOTE: I will definitely not make any of you work for free, which is why I have set out a price range! You will be deposited roughly 2000-5000c to begin the project. The midway point is where I come in and evaluate your work. Suggestions will be made in the hopes you will make the changes. I will also provide you with another 2000-5000c that will add up to your final deposit. Once you complete the project, I will once again evaluate your work. The more detail on the design the more you will be compensated. I will always provide a 99x99 realm for the build, but the build does not have to be that size. As long as what I am looking for is built to my liking, I would not worry about size. All materials will be provided upon request. If any of your own cubits or supplies are used for the build, they will be reimbursed at current market value.

Total Deposit for Estimated Build:
(In the instance your build is AMAZING, you used decoration, sculpty blocks, and your attention to detail was exquisite, this is how you would be compensated for your work).

33x33: 15,000c
55x55: 20,000c
77x77: 25,000c
99x99: 30,000-50,000c

NOTE: These prices are estimated prices. Your compensation relies on your building abilities.

So.... some of you may be asking... how do we know you're actually going to pay us? Well... I have had a fair share of builders who have worked for me. @Anguishire built an (AMAZING BTW) lobby and hub for me a while back! I assure you, he was well compensated for his work! Feel free to ask him yourself.

I leave you to that! If you are interested in becoming a builder for me, please post on this thread the requirements, and I hope to get in contact with you soon!

Its Me,

Vairen :P

Comments

• JedeeJedee Member
    edited April 2020
    I nominate myself xd, im bored and im looking some quitely like this, let me try :D

Schourieam
    (Half of those are my build and the other Half is from my sister)
    Reclaim

Uhm idk but you can ask some of my friends if you can trust me

Oul Spart
    Alvin Adler
    Lopaiko
    AG Arcade Go
    Graceful thunder
    Mr.Castillo
    Harpyplayz
    Arcxz
    Honey Bomb
  • Owh so this is where all my potential builders are goin... :p well if vairien rejects u for some reason you can gimme the details you gave Vairien as im lookin for builders aswell. :) hehe
  • Jedee said:

I nominate myself xd, im bored and im looking some quitely like this, let me try :D

Schourieam
    (Half of those are my build and the other Half is from my sister)
    Reclaim

Uhm idk but you can ask some of my friends if you can trust me

Oul Spart
    Alvin Adler
    Lopaiko
    AG Arcade Go
    Graceful thunder
    Mr.Castillo
    Harpyplayz
    Arcxz
    Honey Bomb

I’ll get in touch soon!

Owh so this is where all my potential builders are goin... :p well if vairien rejects u for some reason you can gimme the details you gave Vairien as im lookin for builders aswell. :) hehe

Haha!!!