System Broadcast Theories Year 2 [4/20/20]

CoolGuyBossCoolGuyBoss Member
edited April 2020 in General Chat
This is like last years thread, to post about the system broadcasts and what you think is gonna happen.

Current Broadcast:
Farewell for now, qbees! Next year I will catch Greek Orthodox Bunnyzilla and blast him into space too! -Dr. Slymegood

Dear Bunny Patrol Board: After my year in bunny prison, I am totally reformed now- seriously. - Dr. Slymegood [4/5]

Of course I would never try to enslave all Qbees. I don't even know that Slymegood anymore. - Dr. Slymegood [4/6]

Being the trusting bunnies they are, Dr. Slymegood was released from Bunny Prison on April, 7th 2020. [4/7]

Meanwhile, Bunnyzilla was working hard, preparing for Easter 2020. His first act was to DOUBLE CUBITS ON ALL PURCHASES. [4/8]

Unsuspectingly, there was a knock at Bunnyzilla's door. "Special delivery for Mr. Bunnyzilla!" [4/9]

HAHAHAHA Suckers! I have once again captured Bunnyzilla! How dumb can one rabbit be? -Dr. Slymegood [4/10]

Oh and btw, Easter is CANCELLED. The only visit you will get this Easter will be from ME! MUHAHAHA! -Dr. Slymegood [4/11]

Happy Slyme-Easter, qbees! While in bunny prison, I developed quite a taste for eggs. -Dr. Slymegood [4/12]

If 200k eggs are not delivered to me by Midnight, April 19th, Bunnyzilla will be SACRIFICED! - Dr. Slymegood [4/13]

Keep collecting, my little qbees! April 19th is coming soon. Is that some kind of Holiday? -Dr. Slymegood [4/15]

You're falling behind, little qbees. The end of Bunnyzilla is near! -Dr. Slymegood [4/16]

My little qbees aren't going to make it to 200k eggs! Say goodbye to Bunnyzilla! -Dr. Slymegood [4/17]

Witnesses have been reporting some kind of giant machine being built on a platform above Dr. Slymegood's lair. [4/18]

You have failed my little qbees- I will be putting the consequences on youtube! [4/19]

My current theory:
He's gonna break out or something and then start his rein of power again.

Comments

• Evil Slyme = Dr. Slymegood?
  • Pete.Pete. Member
    New broadcast today.. what's your theories?
  • Thanks for letting me know. The new broadcast should be edited into the post. If not, in like 1 minute!
  • BUMP! Updated the thread!
  • I can't remember, was Slymegood good or not?

Also my theory is that Slymegood (if he was bad) is now actually telling the truth and he wants to be good with bz, so they have children, and we get a new item, the Slymejamas!
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    [BN] said:

I can't remember, was Slymegood good or not?

Also my theory is that Slymegood (if he was bad) is now actually telling the truth and he wants to be good with bz, so they have children, and we get a new item, the Slymejamas!

I think bad lol
  • [BN] said:

I can't remember, was Slymegood good or not?

I think bad lol
    He was bad.
  • CubicCubic Member
    edited April 2020
    I think they will have a massive fight in mines, powing gifts as they try defeat each other
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Crimzo said:

I think they will have a massive fight in mines, powing gifts as they try defeat each other

Players : STONK
  • We are all just gonna ignore the fact that Bunnyzilla gave out a double cubit sale lol
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    IronFish said:

We are all just gonna ignore the fact that Bunnyzilla gave out a double cubit sale lol

Can't even go out and recharge :|
  • ??

IronFish said:

We are all just gonna ignore the fact that Bunnyzilla gave out a double cubit sale lol

What??? Does that
    At mean
  • I think dr slymegood and evilslyme will become allies and they will drop slyme costumes for us to obey them and then they will try to capture bunnyzilla but bunnyzilla would stop them and then come and give us gifts
  • ??

IronFish said:

What??? Does that
    At mean
    That means that he can't go out and buy a gift card to buy cubits.
  • You need to add new system message.
  • What does it say? I’ve just woken up to the pack being released and stuff. I also have to update the wiki and all of this lol.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    [4/10/20] : HAHAHAHA Suckers! I have once again captured Bunnyzilla! How dumb can one rabbit be? -Dr. Slymegood
  • [4/10/20] : HAHAHAHA Suckers! I have once again captured Bunnyzilla! How dumb can one rabbit be? -Dr. Slymegood

I knew he was till evil
  • Alv'Alv' Member

[4/10/20] : HAHAHAHA Suckers! I have once again captured Bunnyzilla! How dumb can one rabbit be? -Dr. Slymegood

I knew he was till evil
    Just like I said, he is always evil lol
  • I don't think he will ever be a good guy ;)
  • No! My dreams of Slymejamas! BZ and SlymeG never had children! D:
  • what would slymejamas even do if they exist lol theyre too sticky ew
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited April 2020
    [4/11/20] Oh and btw, Easter is CANCELLED. The only visit you will get this Easter will be from ME! MUHAHAHA! -Dr. Slymegood
  • Someone keeps pulling there e.e
  • CoolGuyBossCoolGuyBoss Member
    edited April 2020
    ahhh. This is why Space fetus said the announcements will continue til the 18th. An extended event cause the update was approved by apple.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    [4/12/20] : Happy Slyme-Easter, qbees! While in bunny prison, I developed quite a taste for eggs. -Dr. Slymegood

Slyme egg??
  • Maybe so.
  • Alvin! said:

[4/12/20] : Happy Slyme-Easter, qbees! While in bunny prison, I developed quite a taste for eggs. -Dr. Slymegood

Slyme egg??

Idk what this is meant to be but Kewberth said nothing about the egg hunt so maybe it has something to do with that i dont really know.
  • The egg hunt was left by Bunnyzilla before he was captured. I think Slymezilla has something else in plan. Not sure.
  • I think we're going to get special eggs that will let us craft a different pow, like a slyme easter pow gift or something. It would give us new items, of course :^