A new quest system/rework

As most of you may know, there are only about 2 types of quests in-game currently. Ones that give you exp (quest pack or the ones you get when you make a new account) and ones that give you cubits (daily). This whole quest system is, as of now, wasting its potential. You see, if there were more quests players would have more to do and they would spend more time in the game. This would also improve the game by a lot, since most of the building aspect of the game is unaccessable by lesser rich players who can't buy the various block packs and items. By putting more quests in the game people could get some cubits without forcing themselves into the economy aspect of the game.

Here is my solution for this.
A new official realm (similar to farmers and co) where players can get some extra quests that, when completed, award them with cubits and/or special items. Of course these quests should not be available at any time, but more like once a day or during specific events.
We could have different types of quests that can reward a player with more or less cubits and/or certain items depending on their difficulty. We could also have quests that can reward you with a lot of cubits or items that are given "weekly".
One last example of a quest is the "event quest". Basically during the usual yearly events (Halloween; Thanksgiving; Christmas; ecc.) along with the pack and items, we also get some new quests to do involving the event itself. These quests could have newly added items as rewards or part of the quest itself.

Of course the ideas i could put in this discussion are pretty limited, and we could improve them and develop more of them by discussing in the comments. And yes, i am aware of the amount of work the developers would have to go trought to fully rework the quests, but i'm positive that a big change and improvement to the quests is possible.

Comments

• What if players could submit their own custom quests?
  • +1 and maybe you could get XP and Cubits because it's annoying when you are high leveled and you have no quests to do, so you just build all day.
  • MEEPYZ said:

+1 and maybe you could get XP and Cubits because it's annoying when you are high leveled and you have no quests to do, so you just build all day.

That’s the entire point of levels... this was not created to be a trading simulator.
  • MEEPYZ said:

+1 and maybe you could get XP and Cubits because it's annoying when you are high leveled and you have no quests to do, so you just build all day.

Yes that was the idea i had in mind. More quests to get cubits and exp, altought exp quests could make leveling up way too fast. Still, it would make the game better.

What if players could submit their own custom quests?

Eh, not sure if i like this one. The developers would have to go trought a massive amount of work for that to happen, and players could find a way to exploit the system and get tons of c with no effort.
  • Bump
  • CubicCubic Member
    Yess I love quests +1
  • Questoria is coming out with the new overworlds

Also yes +2
  • Bumpeh
  • Bumpu
  • i love quests, especially when theres a story in it. we can have these for fun's sake not for levels

+1
  • BadampaBUMP
  • Bump