Evil Slyme's Arrival??

Alv'Alv' Member
edited April 2020 in General Chat
There is 3 Evil Slyme's broadcast? Idk it's RED TEXT with green glowing name.. new event like last year? Dr. Slymegood? Lets see O-o

First Message: "YOU will NEVER find BunnyZilla!"

Second Message : "We change our position from day to day! Travelling fron realm to realm!"

Third Message : "Growing substance absorption shall begin in 11days! And them... EVERYONE will OBEY our lord!"

[I have pictures, but it's really blur.. if anyone have clear pic can I have it and post it here? Thanks.]

Comments

• JedeeJedee Member
    Yah, i just saw hes 3rd Broadcast, and what does it means? XD the event is 11 days? Or the event will start after 11 days?
  • Like an admin broadcast? Or like a holla?
  • Alv'Alv' Member

Like an admin broadcast? Or like a holla?

Like holla + broadcast? Idk, the text is red.
  • I saw in one of the screenshots on discord that he mentioned quest realms... has anyone checked the quest
    Realms yet?
  • I saw in one of the screenshots on discord that he mentioned quest realms... has anyone checked the quest
    Realms yet?

checked , nothing yet
  • Is this a joke or is this actually true?
  • April Fools was yesterday. We all thought it was a joke, but it isnt now. Also, we aren't talking about the troll yesterday the "Server restart in 20 minutes" it was green. The 10 minute warning turned red. Then the 1 minute was flashing, the same text as Evil Slyme. And then it said April Fools! in green again. I think that "restart" was them warning us "hey something is coming" because right after that he started appearing.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    I hope update come ASAP, I'm bored rn lol (other than mining materials)
  • Just wait some days or wait update he will appear soon
  • I have a video coming soon (rendering now) of my encounter with Evil Slyme. For those who havent seen.

Though, who has screenshots of the broadcasts?
  • Y’all gotta keep in mind too, cubic castles is known to have April fools week(from the past year or so) so this is only the beginning of what’s to come
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    I feel like the new Virus-Event is related?? but Idk
  • right now evil slyme just said something about needing 3 players to save bunny i think