A better scamming protocall.

I understand that mods and admins and whoever's else that is in charge are often times busy and barged with numerous complaints, recommendations, and of course, scams. Scamming is something no game can get away from but think there are a few extra precautions that the game and everyone playing it could use. I know there is a realm that teaches bees how to watch out for those scams but sometimes it gets the best of us. Often times or the most known scam is the pay to play scams and 2nd chances at games such as parkour, bomb games, and dice games. Often times those game are bombarded with 2nd lives and chances. The people playing often hate them as the owners like to snatch a quick cubit by adding those 2nd lives. I understand they want to catch a quick cubit but I think that when what they do is noticed they should suffer worse punishment than they are getting because 2nd lives are still being used alot in those games. I was at a bomb game only to see 2nd lives. Not only that but the prize was decent, 3.5k worth, but the warps to get back in were 100 cubits each. I saw numerous people paying thousands of cubits only to lose and buy more again. Hey got the prize but in total they spent enough to buy two of the prizes. One of them won but he had spent over 4k on that prize. When people do things like that they must get worse punishment then they have been getting obviously because 2nd lives are still popular. Pay to plays are also not fair as the player must do as the name says, pay to play, with often a hard course and decent prizes. The owner gets profit as the other Qbees spend their cubits on almost meaningless items with sometimes a teaser item. If this is put in to consideration than I would be very appreciative and happy and I think it will improve the game in many ways. I think that the game will be more fun. I know not everyone will listen but if the percentage goes down then I will be happy. Not everyone playing is nice. Thank you for taking the time to read this and putting it into consideration. -Cinnamon_HUNTER

Comments

• The thing is, pay to play games aren’t even suppose to be allowed. It’s considered a payaway.

Now, the second lives. I’ve talked to multiple people, i won’t say their names cause i don’t remember exactly who and don’t wanna put words in the wrong persons mouth, but they said that second lives are fine. As long as it actually brings u into the arena. Things may have changed, i don’t know. correct my if i’m wrong.
  • 2nd lives do bring you to the arena most of the time but then i see some owners found loopholes:

-2nd lives are bought then they would reset the whole game over and over
    - a pay to parkour is fine IF the prize at the end is worth it but sometimes its NOT
    - sometimes the owners have accomplices who would falsely buy a warp food to encourage others that its not a scam
    - they ban the people who won the game
  • CubicCubic Member
    If it is a game of skill, they are allowed. If it is luck like a payaway or pick da block, it's not allowed
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited April 2020
    According to the rules set by the game developers, second lives and pay to play games are allowed as long as the game is based on skill, not luck or chance.

It is up to the player how many warps they buy to try to win. I always suggest that people only play the games set up by players with a good reputation. If you don't know the owner or if things start looking like a scam then don't pay for the food. Everyone has a choice of whether to pay to play and when to stop paying. If someone pays 4k in warp to get a 2k item, they should have quit buying long before it reached that point. It was their choice to continue.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited April 2020

According to the rules set by the game developers, second lives and pay to play games are allowed as long as the game is based on skill, not luck or chance.

It is up to the player how many warps they buy to try to win. I always suggest that people only play the games set up by players with a good reputation. If you don't know the owner or if things start looking like a scam then don't pay for the food. Everyone has a choice of whether to pay to play and when to stop paying. If someone pays 4k in warp to get a 2k item, they should have quit buying long before it reached that point. It was their choice to continue.

^ also there are several players who have a sibling or friend who has infinite warps, so nobody ever wins.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Just drop something else in the vend and ruin their nasty source of income. Seeds or similar warps are the best.
  • As other people said, pay-to-play games are allowed if they're only used for skill. Unless you're Luigi.