I GOT HACKED.

Oh my gosh. I was having a good time. why did cc have to make my april fools as the worst one.
Why. I lost all my rares. My 6 vends, my wuvva scarf, my whole steampunk set. Why. Help me please.
I hate this.

Comments

• Alv'Alv' Member
    Idk is it real or just april fool, but if it is real. Contact Support
  • yes, it's real i think
  • edited April 2020
    I don’t reckon the admins would joke with that. Contacting support may be the best thing to you if you are really, really concerned. Also make sure that nobody else has your password, friends, or that you are logged in on other devices that people in your household may be able to obtain.
  • I don’t reckon the admins would joke with that. Contacting support may be the best thing to you if you are really, really concerned. Also make sure that nobody else has your password, friends, or that you are logged in on other devices that people in your household may be able to obtain.

This deffo aint a joke. You can check Qbeec Headquarters for proof. IT WAS FILLED WITH RARES. A donation is much much appreciated. Also Im new

• edited April 2020
    T e D y said:

I don’t reckon the admins would joke with that. Contacting support may be the best thing to you if you are really, really concerned. Also make sure that nobody else has your password, friends, or that you are logged in on other devices that people in your household may be able to obtain.

This deffo aint a joke. You can check Qbeec Headquarters for proof. IT WAS FILLED WITH RARES. A donation is much much appreciated. Also Im new

I wasn’t saying it was a joke, I was simply replying to Alvin on that. “I don’t know if it’s real of an April fools prank.”
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    If this is not a joke you need to contact support. https://www.cubiccastles.com/contact.html
This discussion has been closed.