A guide on making cubits

CubicCubic Member
edited May 2020 in Trading Section
Here I will teach you guys the most efficient ways to earn cubits, for newbies & experienced players alike!
However, it depends what you prefer and enjoy doing. Here are the main ways:

Mining

One of the most efficient ways to earn c, and imo the most boring. This is for hard workers only! The work will definitely pay off though.

Mining Ores

I would recommend this over just mining, because it is much more rewarding. Go to the sides of mines, and walk around the edge until you see some ores / marble. Lots of people buy resources.

Mining Boulders

This is like mining ores, but instead you mine mountain boulders for coal and stone. Once you have mined a certain amount, place and break the boulders you have collected until you have none left. You can now sell the stone and coal! I would recommend mountain boulders as these drop both, whereas desert boulders only drop stone.

Farming

Farming is very underrated. With max perks you can easily get thousands of cubits per day.

Finding Artifacts

You can easily find artifacts in the water of tropical mines. This is an extremely efficient way of gaining c because you can find 5-10 every hour, which is around 1-2k!

Building

If you're a good builder, why not build for people for cubits? It is probably something you enjoy, and is very rewarding

Drawing

Like building, except with art. You can do commissions, and if you're good enough you can get thousands of cubits per drawing.

Trading

My personal favourite. Beware though, as it is quite risky if you don't know prices.

Investing on rising items

You can spend your cubits on items you think will never come back in packs and will rise in the future, and sell them when they have increased in value. However, this is VERY risking seeing as they could drop at any moment, and the devs could add that item back in a pack.

Events

You gotta be in it to win it!

Comments

• CubicCubic Member
    Bump
  • CubicCubic Member
    edited May 2020
    Bump, recycled. Now a guide on making cubits
    Also idk how to change the subject? New forums is great but confusing