New Quest Pack

FwifyFwify Member
edited March 2020 in Suggestions & Comments
Hi! Just wanna suggest and ask for the game devs to make a new Quest Pack cause as a old player i think “Quest Pack” really makes the game more alive and we really hope for new Adventures and Thrills (It also makes the game more enjoyable for us players most especially the old ones enjoy the game more). And i think it will really help the low level players level up more faster cause it take year for us to level up.

Thats All and Hoping for your Answers.

-Fwify

Comments

• edited March 2020
    There has been a discussion about this recently, I will try and find it for you.

Nope, I couldn’t. Nevertheless, I love the idea!
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I love the quest packs and I agree they're fun, but I was always under the impression that people didn't really care so much about the quests and just got them for the level xp.
  • FwifyFwify Member
    Well thats kinda sad to hear haha well how about making a permanent quest story and give it some short cutscenes or moving mannequins? Or make the quest for a specific lvl only at least some point we have something to reach(goal) out not just selling stuff around :)

Im pretty hooked if new quest comes up this way
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Not much to say... +1
  • You should have to work for your max level, -1
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    It doesn't always have to be levels, xp... Why not some cubits instead as reward 50-100c.. Generally it is for the fun.
  • I love the quest packs and I agree they're fun, but I was always under the impression that people didn't really care so much about the quests and just got them for the level xp.

Nooo! I always go back and revisit old events/quests! Totally love them.

JuIius said:

You should have to work for your max level, -1

In discussions like these you always put -1 like, a second quest pack wouldn't be bad at all. Maybe a quest pack that gives an item or other than levels or a tag besides your name i don't really know
  • edited March 2020
    JuIius said:

Like Kewberth said, he gets the impression that people will only do it for the levels so if there were more quests that’s something he would consider. You shouldn’t knock an idea because there is a slight fault or something that needs to be fixed, it only takes some little adjustments. Besides, the quests are a lot of fun. If you don’t like the idea, that’s fair enough. But thinking, not necessarily outside, but around the box is smart.
  • Fwify said:

And i think it will really help the low level players level up more faster cause it take year for us to level up.

-Fwify

JuIius said:

Like Kewberth said, he gets the impression that people will only do it for the levels so if there were more quests that’s something he would consider. You shouldn’t knock an idea because there is a slight fault or something that needs to be fixed, it only takes some little adjustments. Besides, the quests are a lot of fun. If you don’t like the idea, that’s fair enough. But thinking, not necessarily outside, but around the box is smart.
  • Fwify said:

Or make the quest for a specific lvl only at least some point we have something to reach(goal) out not just selling stuff around :)

Im pretty hooked if new quest comes up this way

JuIius said:

Fwify said:

And i think it will really help the low level players level up more faster cause it take year for us to level up.

-Fwify

JuIius said:

• 'RiIey''RiIey' Member
    edited March 2020
    JuIius said:

I don’t want to work cause it’s just a game +1