Farm Hive Functionality

ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
There is an item "Farm Hive" that would be nice if it had a "farming" functionality
Similar to that of a rubber tree..

The ability to harvest wax would be revolutionary for all items that require it to craft. As of right now it is quite rare to see many wax based items being used. Candles and Lanterns for the most part.
There should also be more uses in the future but yeah.. Farmable wax please.. the item is already there :D

Comments

• CubicCubic Member
    Yes +1
  • +1

but what about the honey tho
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    +1, maybe honey too!
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited March 2020
    Just make the crafted beehive functional and we could grab honey on it it grows honey maybe 1 day , please change back to when the beehive on mines won't drop honey , only wax
  • ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator

Just make the crafted beehive functional and we could grab honey on it it grows honey maybe 1 day , please change back to when the beehive on mines won't drop honey , only wax

@HONEY BOMB
    1.The craftable beehive is called "Farm Hive"
    2. How would you get honey then?

Not sure why someone voted no with no reasoning..
  • +1

@HONEY BOMB

I agree^
    edited March 2020
    JuIius said:

+1

@HONEY BOMB

I agree^
    Farm hive will produces for us :)
  • JuIius said:

+1

@HONEY BOMB

I agree^
    That’s way too complicated just to get some honey
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    JuIius said:

JuIius said:

+1

@HONEY BOMB

I agree^
    Not really.. honey only could use for cakes and pie (i forgot which cake), maybe should add more foods/drinks to cook with honey
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    There are two kinds of hives, one in the mines and the farm hive. It would be nice if one gave wax and the other gave honey. Then you could just gather what you need rather than spending double time getting supplies and ending up with items you don't need.
  • ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator

There are two kinds of hives, one in the mines and the farm hive. It would be nice if one gave wax and the other gave honey. Then you could just gather what you need rather than spending double time getting supplies and ending up with items you don't need.

Or they could make it more realistic and the hives give both :D Like how boulders give Iron and Stone.

Hives can give Honey and Wax
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Or they could make it more realistic and the hives give both :D Like how boulders give Iron and Stone.

Even better :)
    edited March 2020
    JuIius said:

JuIius said:

+1

@HONEY BOMB

I agree^
    You know that the good old days when beehive on mines won't drop honey , only wax . After farm update i got plenty of honey , less of wax . It's way too hard to get me finish my build . So i'm giving opinion beehive would only drops wax and then farm hive could produces honey , just like berry bushes .

Yep , where you could build a bee farm and harvest honey and wax
  • Alv'Alv' Member

JuIius said:

JuIius said:

+1

@HONEY BOMB

I agree^
    You know that the good old days when beehive on mines won't drop honey , only wax . After farm update i got plenty of honey , less of wax . It's way too hard to get me finish my build . So i'm giving opinion beehive would only drops wax and then farm hive could produces honey , just like berry bushes .

Yep , where you could build a bee farm and harvest honey and wax
    Hopefully Farm Update#2
    Fruit Trees
    More Crops
    More Recube Stuff
    Honey
    (Just my suggestion)
  • noentnoent Member
    +1