Reward for People Who Get Their Ideas Implemented

MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
edited April 2021 in Suggestions & Comments
As a reward to people who make good enough suggestions to get implemented, the player should receive a Light-bulb head.

Concept art

Comments

• Alv'Alv' Member
    +1, sounds cool xD
  • +1
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    a bit like the light bulb desease in two point hospital? xD

+1
  • CubicCubic Member
    +1
    Or maybe add it to the electricity pack (forgot the name)
  • Bump
  • yes I want a bulbous head
  • Bump
  • bump
  • +1
  • +1
  • i liked that +1
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Fun idea but I'm not sure how they would know who came up with an original idea. People often think they have original ideas but it is something that was suggested a long time ago or has been on the devs list but just not added yet.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited April 2021
    -
  • That's exactly what happened with the Press Hat. It was given to CC YouTubers only, sort of like a prize/reward for their contribution towards making CC content. Except the ones who received them ended up selling them, so they lost their meaning and ended up being added to the Hat Pack. It was sad honestly; Dev's gave a 'thank you' gift but the community sold it like nothing.
    -1 since people will sell it anyways, but +1 if it was available in the Hat Pack or Steampunk pack.
  • Mikassia said:

That's exactly what happened with the Press Hat. It was given to CC YouTubers only, sort of like a prize/reward for their contribution towards making CC content. Except the ones who received them ended up selling them, so they lost their meaning and ended up being added to the Hat Pack. It was sad honestly; Dev's gave a 'thank you' gift but the community sold it like nothing.
    -1 since people will sell it anyways, but +1 if it was available in the Hat Pack or Steampunk pack.

Did know about that
  • Mikassia said:

That's exactly what happened with the Press Hat. It was given to CC YouTubers only, sort of like a prize/reward for their contribution towards making CC content. Except the ones who received them ended up selling them, so they lost their meaning and ended up being added to the Hat Pack. It was sad honestly; Dev's gave a 'thank you' gift but the community sold it like nothing.

Did know about that
    It was back in 2015, so it was long ago. I doubt the dev's would do something like that again after what happened though.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    -1 if it is to be given out as you said.

+1 if it is in a pack
  • Just make it untradable?
  • Crimzo said:

Just make it untradable?

^
    MEEPYZ said:

Crimzo said:

Just make it untradable?

^
    Still no. People will complain.
  • U said:

MEEPYZ said:

Crimzo said:

Just make it untradable?

^
    Everyone would always complain, people always want something, so if they want it, then they could try to make a suggestion that gets implemented. Plus, with people trying to make suggestions, there could be more activity on forums.
    MEEPYZ said:

U said:

MEEPYZ said:

Crimzo said:

Just make it untradable?

^
    Everyone would always complain, people always want something, so if they want it, then they could try to make a suggestion that gets implemented. Plus, with people trying to make suggestions, there could be more activity on forums.
    I know what you mean, but from experience it won't work. They tried something like this with the press hat and they had to remove it for legitimate reasons.

It's going to be a -1 from me no matter what, sorry.
  • MikassiaMikassia Member
    edited November 2020
    It just wouldn't feel right if it was untradeable. It sort of screams "Here, this is exclusively for YOU! You're not allowed to give it away, because it's yours." It'd be more of a forced gift.
    Great idea though! But the execution would not be that great. -1
  • +1 sounds awesome, but maybe just available to all in a pack or something because i want one too lol
  • MEEPYZ said:

This head would be given out to people, who make amazing suggestions that make it to the game, to reward them for their ideas!

Concept art

+1 cool idea
  • Bump
  • bump