exp for clans

dear SirKewBerth ( I'm sorry if this is spelled wrong or something is wrong with the game creators name )

I have a suggestion for the game as which is the reason I am here but I would like to suggest an idea for exp sharing among clan mates my idea is for every lets say 10 clan exp everyone in the clan gets one exp as long as they are lets just say level 5+ or something like that and the reason for the level 5+ is to prevent people from easily just making a bunch of alts then speed leveling them all with one level 60 account or some mess like that or you could make it so no only they have to be level 5+ they also have to be online at the time the exp is given out or some other system could be worked out but I would really like this idea to implemented into the game to help newer players level up that or make it so the clan leader could convert clan exp into exp for other players with like a 200 exp limit per account for every week or something like that but then this completely up to you SirKewBerth ( Or any other game devs but at the moment I am not sure if there are any so that's why I'm just saying SirKewBerth's name ) and I also would like to thank who ever is reading this for taking the time out of there day/night/evening to read this game idea that I would love to be implemented and as for the levels and the clan exp to player exp ratio is completely up to you guy(s) developing this game ( also sorry for no punctuation or anything of that nature )

Comments