losing connection

i have a good internet connection but i keep losing conection. Its not only me as i was in a bomb game and everybody in the room lost connection. Maybe the game is updating?

Comments

• edited March 2020
    I would say it’s most likely everyone on at once as of this lockdown, not just in the game.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    If there is an update restart, mabz will do a broadcast first, before restarting the server
  • CubicCubic Member
    Glitches have been discovered before that crashes everyone in a realm/room. But it's probably not that.
  • noentnoent Member
    I’ve had the same problem before some hours couldn’t play the game
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    there are multiple reasons that could have been happened

-too much players on one server, on one server are multiple realms, if there are realms in that server that puts too much stress on that server then the server wont be able to hold it, and it will be turned off, it has happened that that happened with items, and made the servers unable to restart, making it so people who were in that server couldnt even start the game till the server worked again, this can also happen with players, especially with that covid stuff now

-servers restart, this is possible, but like what has been said above if it happened you would get a warning beforehand and it would only happen once

-your device isnt good enough, it sometimes can happen if you have a bad device or just too many things opened that the game makes so much lag that it cant send enough recources to the game in time and it will disconnect you, but like you said it happened to everyone, so that might be not the case

my guess is just too much stress on the servers or a server restart but you didnt see the message
  • There is only one explanation, "The Servers Are Maxed Out". This is happening to all of us so we rule out the individual and their internet. I can't believe cc is considering adding another platform and more new players.

I get at least 7 lost connections per hour and I play on a super fast PC with super fast Ethernet (not WiFi). When I am with someone in game and lose connection, so do they. When I don't lose connection my mining goes from faster mining to long pull on a block and come up not pulling the block at all. I even have deja vu where I will be walking to a door and pass an object ( kissing booth) and I get to the door and have hearts floating on meh then I am right back 5 blocks before reaching the kissing booth but I still have hearts floating on me. This is something I associate with servers writing redundant info to the backup HDD's while game play is running.

When lost connections happen more frequently the cc store takes longer to open, usually 2 minutes. This is too much for me. Yall know it really doesn't do any good to try to get them to fix it. It just helps to get it out so others don' feel alone in lost game time due to cc servers fault.

This has been happening ever since cc changed the web page.
  • Intimate said:

There is only one explanation, "The Servers Are Maxed Out". This is happening to all of us so we rule out the individual and their internet. I can't believe cc is considering adding another platform and more new players.

I get at least 7 lost connections per hour and I play on a super fast PC with super fast Ethernet (not WiFi). When I am with someone in game and lose connection, so do they. When I don't lose connection my mining goes from faster mining to long pull on a block and come up not pulling the block at all. I even have deja vu where I will be walking to a door and pass an object ( kissing booth) and I get to the door and have hearts floating on meh then I am right back 5 blocks before reaching the kissing booth but I still have hearts floating on me. This is something I associate with servers writing redundant info to the backup HDD's while game play is running.

When lost connections happen more frequently the cc store takes longer to open, usually 2 minutes. This is too much for me. Yall know it really doesn't do any good to try to get them to fix it. It just helps to get it out so others don' feel alone in lost game time due to cc servers fault.

Chill out
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    edited March 2020
    JuIius said:

Intimate said:

There is only one explanation, "The Servers Are Maxed Out". This is happening to all of us so we rule out the individual and their internet. I can't believe cc is considering adding another platform and more new players.

Chill out
    Right.

No, this has been happening since the corona virus started shutting down countries and states. Maybe it was since that update, but that update is irrelevant to the servers. Everyone is stuck indoors and since they are stuck indoors they are getting on devices and games... and are obviously overloading the servers of games because there is so much more people then usual.. it’s just how it is. Stop constantly trying to bring down everything Kewberth does when most of the time it’s not even his fault skill wise or developer wise. He’s doing his best, and I don’t understand why you can’t see that. Cut him some slack, he’s essentially a single developer team that still manages to update and shape a game we are all still playing after multiple years. I’m sure he is doing everything he can to help fix the overflow of people.

I highly doubt Kewberth can just pull some money out of his pocket and throw it at another server AND set the server up in a day or two while people are yelling at him about how his game is broken. Just stop playing the game if you can’t deal with it.