Are some artifacts rarer than others?

Are certain artifacts rarer? If so, which?

Comments

• SPY C.SPY C. Member
    edited March 2020
    Yes some artifacts are rare or super rare. İf you want learn which artifacts rare then go to the tauch98's realm.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    As the developers have officially stated time and time again, all artifacts have the same rarity.
    However, I do think otherwise.
    Usually the top layer of any artifact set is the hardest to complete
  • Yes some artifacts are rare or super rare. İf you want learn which artifacts rare then go to the tauch98's realm.

Yes he shows rarity by color coding the far right as rarer than the left ones. Go in his art door when you get there. He also shows how to place them.
  • CubicCubic Member
    edited March 2020
    Also, which sets are rarer? I know fossils & cave arts are the least rare, but how about the others?
    Thanks for the help!
  • Ancient tech is rarest imo , my artifacts realm has 4 of ancient tech and else fossil and cave arts , not sure how many cubiosaur i have for now , i sold some for 2k
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    The chance of finding an artifact has the same rarity. I cant recall right now if each possible piece has the exact same rarity as well. That may vary slightly.
  • CubicCubic Member
    I think it varys, because shops often sell the same ones for more cubits
  • The chance of finding an artifact has the same rarity. I cant recall right now if each possible piece has the exact same rarity as well. That may vary slightly.

They vary. I can say that for a fact.
  • CubicCubic Member

Yes some artifacts are rare or super rare. İf you want learn which artifacts rare then go to the tauch98's realm.

Intimate said:

Yes he shows rarity by color coding the far right as rarer than the left ones. Go in his art door when you get there. He also shows how to place them.
    So the rarer ones are just completely random?