fix forum

Sachi-sanSachi-san Member
edited March 2020 in Help Requests
ummm how do I fix this?

Comments

• edited March 2020
    Make sure that you are on the official forum, it will end in .com. If you are then you are perfectly safe to proceed.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Same problem
  • 2% battery...

oh anyway like what Elf said, if its on the official forums, just proceed. It has something to do with this website's certificate being expired. Really nothing much to worry about
  • CubicCubic Member
    That's what happens to me sometimes
  • Same, but randomly it goes off, then on ... Sometimes I can't even get on forums.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited March 2020
    They must renew their certificate. The login itself is still secured, so nothing to worry about.
    @SirKewberth
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Its a side effect of trying to deal with the DNS issues some people have been having. As we move things around the certificates break. Never a dull moment.
  • Its a side effect of trying to deal with the DNS issues some people have been having. As we move things around the certificates break. Never a dull moment.

That sounds like fun
  • I hope you actually fixed it and not just changed the time on the server. I did see where it stated your security certificate expired on March 15 when I couldn't get on the secure forums on the 26th.