#HateHarassment

Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember

Bear in mind this happened just as i tped to my friend

Comments

• edited May 2016
    Hmmm, well i just watched this video. And sometimes i agree with them. Because sometimes u and pengo and gangs spam on holla. And i feel its annoying because i want to see another selling holla, but it full of u and friends. Just saying :)
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited May 2016
    even so it's not an excuse to be rude at all, there are plenty more ways of telling a person that you don't like what they're doing, being rude is not one of them this kind of attitude is not ok
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited May 2016
    There is a point where a player can be abusive and even harass. And It can be caused by many reasons such as immoral intent or frustration, and frustrations are usually expressed in the worst way possible.
    Then there is also moments where others inflame a situation by confronting, remaining within said situation, and even by antagonizing.

In regards to the video itself. It is only partially informative on the situation.
    There is many questions left unanswered.

If you are ever faced with a player that is being abusive or harassing:

Report the user via the "report abuse" feature in-game.
    You may also take a quick screenshot of the chat and send it to a moderator via these forums in the form of a private message.

The next best step would be to remove the user in question from the situation via a room/realm ban.
    If the player cannot be removed, and you are the target of the incident, leave the situation.
    If this is happening to another player, advise them to do the same as stated above.

In the extreme, contact a moderator via this forum in a private message. And as a last resort, send a ticket to the support staff, fully explaining the situation. But always be sure to report in-game first.

Harassment and abuse is a very nasty thing, but it can always be found where interaction is concerned. I Would like to encourage players to trust moderators and report any incident they find. Such things are taken seriously by the game staff.
This discussion has been closed.