New Type Of Vend

Farts Of FuryFarts Of Fury Member
edited December 2021 in General Chat
What if there was a new type of vend, that you can put a certain amount of cubits in and set what item you wana buy.

Ex: I would put 100k cubits in the vend and set it to buy top hats at 30c each.

Another

EX: Lets say you need lots of blocks for a build, put the amount of cubits your willing to spend, maybe 1k cubits and set it to lets say dirt, then set it to how much dirt you want to buy in 1 stack, lets say 10, then you would say how much you buy it for maybe like 5c. This is just examples of how this could work.

You could also place an item in glass on top of the machine and set the machine for what item you want to trade it for

Ex: I place a Feather hat in glass on top of the machine or in some kind of chest next to the machine and then set the machine to what item you want to trade the Feather hat for, in this case a Top hat

Comments

• +1
  • +1 this would make buying things so much easier
  • +1 we need this
  • i am larrysi am larrys Member
    edited December 2021
    +1 it's like item buying vend

But then ofc regs will have no use left like everyone will use those 2 Venda to buy/sell and regs go useless..
  • +1 it's like item buying vend

But then ofc regs will have no use left like everyone will use those 2 Venda to buy/sell and regs go useless..

People still use regs to sell things even with vends. Also, it would help with people hiring miners and stealing their stuff. Because if you just sell it to a buying machine then it works out good.
    +1
  • So would you just mine the vend to get all the items? Because you can't make it like a chest if you could buy as much as you wanted
  • Farts Of FuryFarts Of Fury Member
    edited December 2021
    Set the amount of the certain item u want and set up a chest next to it or multiple

You could have a wire that you have to place on top of each chest so that it knows that it's for that vending machine
  • +1 this would be so amazing
  • Set the amount of the certain item u want and set up a chest next to it or multiple

You could have a wire that you have to place on top of each chest so that it knows that it's for that vending machine

Well, to show what item you were buying, you could put it on top of the "vend" and put glass on top. If you were buying 10 dirt, you'd put 10 dirt on top. Then, when items are sold to the machine, they'd appear in the glass with the original item. You just break the glass and grab the items.

Might be easier to code and less messy.
  • Set the amount of the certain item u want and set up a chest next to it or multiple

Well, to show what item you were buying, you could put it on top of the "vend" and put glass on top. If you were buying 10 dirt, you'd put 10 dirt on top. Then, when items are sold to the machine, they'd appear in the glass with the original item. You just break the glass and grab the items.

Might be easier to code and less messy.
    Sound good
  • So you have 10 seperate blocks of dirt... how would you do 100 dirt or 1000.

Put 1000 in the top

Put 1000 in the top
    how does "put 1000 in the top" answer? Do u mean put a sign? idk what ur talking about

Put 1000 in the top
    how does "put 1000 in the top" answer? Do u mean put a sign? idk what ur talking about
    Nvm

That's a good point. Penguin is saying that if you are buying 1,000 dirt, how do you do that if you only have 10 dirt to put in the top? Maybe you put one dirt in and set the quantity. But then, if your buying something like Xmas block and don't have any at all, that would be a problem.
  • Solution=When using, can scroll through item list
  • This would be really cool! +1
  • +1,000,000,000,000,000, awesome idea don't bump it dude so cool
  • I bumped it so that the guy above wouldn't get attacked for necroposting
  • Farts Of FuryFarts Of Fury Member
    edited February 2022

+1,000,000,000,000,000, awesome idea don't bump it dude so cool

I bumped it so that the guy above wouldn't get attacked for necro posting

Edit: i thought i was editing the message above RIP
  • idk what that means but i still love your idea
  • what if there was an option to just set how many per stack on the vend
    less work! more profit.
  • +1. I think this would be a decent idea. However, lets just say that the community is currently in an economy crisis and this currently isnt mandatory. With the Irl events being overwhelming, i support this idea but it is currently not the most... priority. Lets just say.