SCAMMER ALERT

AmrelAmrel Member
edited March 2020 in Community
Hello everyone! I am Miss Lylia and I am here to make everyone aware of the scams that is happening right now.

I already reported this don't worry.

Spoiler:
so the 1st is EdasNinja. The type of scam is rental scam and all plots are set to 5k. This has been going for a while now. And for today, it estimated that more than 8 plots has been sold. Giving him 40k immediately.

Spoiler:

Next is the rental scam too. Plots are set to 100c, 500c, 1k and 5k.

Many have been scam too and this happens everyday. It is estimated that more than 10k is stolen from qbees.

Spoiler:

Bomb game by AwayfromkeyboardEr

I cant provide pic but I will soon (Or comment down below if you have)

The 1st to 4th round is free but when it comes to last round (PRIZE IS CLANSTONE) there is 2nd life for 35c. Then after some time, the price is set to 2k and some really bought warp. The revenue of this scam is estimated 2kc.

Please be alert and be careful. If you see any scams, report it to mods by pming or using the report button.

Many qbees are still scammed so I guess they are not aware and scammers will be active these days because of the bronze pigs (BECAUSE EVERYONE HAVE MONEY). Let us help each other to eliminate scammers and have a good, fun and healthy community for players of all ages. That is all thank you!

(SORRY I HAVE BAD ENGLISH)
This discussion has been closed.