A problem with Bronze pigs

Me and InconspicuouS know each other in RL, we switched devices often and logged in our usernames in each other's devices. Inc didn't receive any Bronze pig, he's been pretty active for the past 3 mos. So what do I do, I still received 1 pig. I read the post by Sir Kew. So I decided to clarify I'm not using alts, all my alts have not been used in a long time, they're probably deleted by now.

Comments

• >Peppermint<>Peppermint< Member
    edited March 2020
    I don't think alts get deleted i was able to log on into an alt i haven't used in 4 years straight and found a bronze pig. Maybe check an old alt to find. My sister uses my device sometimes and she also got a bronze pig. Check and maybe you'll find
  • I don't think alts get deleted i was able to log on into an alt i haven't used in 4 years straight and found a bronze pig. Maybe check an old alt to find. My sister uses my device sometimes and she also got a bronze pig. Check and maybe you'll find

I received 1 piggy, I'm wondering about why Inc didn't receive any, even Incs friends got bronze piggies, ALL OF THEM.
  • Ask or tell Inc to check his alts if he did't get a pig. Maybe he'll find one in one of his alts
  • Inc doesn't have alts, I'm the one who got Inc to play , :)