An update on development

SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
edited March 2020 in News & Announcements
Hi Folks..

I realise we've been a little quiet. Been so busy with so many things. Thought I'd take a moment and mention what we've been up to.

1) A new platform for CC (should bring new players) Not ready to say what yet.

2) Overworlds.. ready to go.. just waiting in the wings to test. Was thinking of testing this on the new platform which is why we waited a bit instead of running it through steam beta. 2 birds one stone.

3) New QBee models.. This will be mostly unnoticeable, but it will help us make better quality clothing, as well as allow us to finally add some new animations to the game going forward. It's one of really big jobs we had to do, but you don't get to see the benefits right away. Only going forward.

4) Bad 24hrs.. not only was the server down but a glitch with our apple account de-listed us. Both are fixed now but I'm not sure how quickly the Apple thing will resolve. Hopefully that will be back very shortly if it's not already.

Lastly, as you are all no doubt aware, the whole wold is on quarantine. So... since people have a bit more time to play we're planning a little something to make cubic life more interesting in the interim. So look for that soon. It will come in 2 parts and it will depend how fast we can get the app stores to update. Hopefully before early next week.

Thanks!
-SirKew